Reviews for All But Forgotten
LdyGossamer chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I enjoyed reading this story! That an organic looking at Teletraan with an biased view would find that he was sentient when all the mech that had been in the ship for eons hadn't realized it is wonderful irony.
Inkfamy chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This is an absolutely lovely little fic. It's so sweet and interesting. I've never seen another story like it, either. Wonderful to read and made me smile.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
kaiiju chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Huh. Good plot bunny, you picked it up and ran with it. An interesting interperation of Teletraan, who oddly enough is on my favorite character list. I wonder what Teletraan really thinks about the Autobots and the war versus the Decepticons.
Dog Soup chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Oh I really like this idea. I feel bad for the ship, he should get the respect he deserves even though he doesn't seem overly offended by being thought of as a drone. You should write at least another chapter where the Autobots find out about the real Teletraan and have them have the same reactions as the humans do to the Autobots the first time transforming/meeting them. :)

Nightblooming Orchid chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
No way this is complete. It's such a good beginning it almost begs for more. I completely loved it!
syned chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I enjoyed this.

The tale seemed a little disjointed towards the end, however. Lennox says, "Sideswipe said I should go say hello to you," and then after Teletraan explains how he was transferred into the ship itself, Lennox states how Sideswipe thinks of him as being nuts for talking to the supposed 'drone'. I presume this conversation to be occurring at a later date.

Regardless, well done. Nice idea.
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Interesting take on Teletraan 1. I think it would be amusing if he did choose to talk to someone else. Would teach a few of them to shut up about him being a drone, maybe.
hecate-19 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
This is good. I would certainly love to see the look on the Autobots' faces (or face-plates) when they realized that the ship that they thought was just a drone-ship is actually a living, sentient being.