Reviews for Constellations
r1965rd chapter 17 . 3/4/2018
I do not care much for this version of Lizzy. She shows little common sense. First she let's her father catch her holding the necklace from Darcy then minutes later she let's Jane catch her. The only reason Mrs. Bennet did not see the necklace was because of Jane's warning.
Lhous73829 chapter 27 . 5/11/2017
Please finish this story.
Stephanie chapter 27 . 1/4/2016
I really enjoyed this story, and I just wish that I don't have to wait so long for an update, although I just discovered this story.
dreamiedreamer chapter 27 . 1/2/2016
Wow, Mr Darcy wanted to marry Elizabeth immediately! Why the rush?
dreamiedreamer chapter 26 . 1/2/2016
It has been a while, I have to reread the story to recap.
mahhhfy chapter 25 . 2/18/2014
This story is so much fun, I had a great time reading it. I laughed out loud quite a few times, especially at Collins' suggestion that Elizabeth become a nun, and wanted to cheer for Darcy when he threatened to tell everyone the Lady Catherine was insane. Do you plan on writing a few more chapters to cover their engagement, or does it end here? Because if it's finished, you should label it as complete; I know there are many readers who will only read a story if they know it's already completely written and posted.

Great story, thanks for writing!
Sariness chapter 25 . 3/23/2013
Can't wait to read the rest of the story.
DayDreamer077 chapter 25 . 8/18/2012
cute. lol.
ladyofthedragons1 chapter 25 . 8/15/2012
cute story... can't wait to see what happens next
jytte chapter 25 . 8/7/2012
Love the story and your writing.
Really liked how the servants at Rosings silently (I assumed) cheered when Darcy told his aunt off. I could even envision Charlotte wanting to cheer and clap, and having to restrain her smile. Go Darcy Go!
Oh, and her thinking, gosh, glad I didn't fake a headache again, I woulda missed the show.
And the Colonel, what comic relief! He also loves a good show.
Am really enjoying this story so much.
Autumn O'Shea Swan chapter 25 . 8/6/2012
Hello again. Welcome back, fellow writer.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/5/2012
Um, how OOC are you writing Lizzy? She is not nearly as pathetic as you are writing her. Darcy too.

Perhaps you could mention in your summary that this is OOC?
dreamiedreamer chapter 25 . 8/5/2012
It has been a while since your last update, I have to refresh my memory by reread it from the beginning. It's still a delightful story second time round.
Lady Forrest chapter 25 . 8/5/2012
So sweet! I love it how Charles was ready to defend Lizzy's honor. Finally things are taking a turn for the better.
Pineapple0215 chapter 18 . 8/5/2012
My first post... Good story! Im anxious to read more! You are very talented as I am riveted by this version of p & p Darcy/Lizzy :)