Reviews for Undervaluing Yourself
NightCourtRuby chapter 1 . 3/26/2018
AWWW! :D
TotalAlaskan chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Hmmm... Well id just like to say that this was a great story. I do feel like I have one small problem with it though. Robin doesn't just keep up with the others as you said. He easily exceeds there level. But other than that it was awesome. Especially for a first on YJ.
Lady Julie Snape chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This is slightly different from how I prefer my version of Batman but I enjoyed it immensely just the same. Thank you for sharing this with us!
Lee Aemilius chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
This was so sweet and adorable! I absolutely loved it.
Sapphire Jade Eyes chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I REALLY like this. Far too many stories in the YJ archive show this mushy, lovey dovey side of Batman, and most of the time it's completely unrealistic. This incredible story, however, is a realistic way to sow Batman's paternal side. I appluade you for this incredible effort.

IT IS EPIC!

~Sapphire Jade Eyes
TheAngelofFate chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Not really a Hurt/Comfort story...But still very badass! And very sweet moment between Bruce and Dick... I really do love this story! XD
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Aw so sweet XD
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
A great story. The minature speech was touching.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
AW! *U* So cute! Love it! *U* Rock on! This insight into the Bat and his Bird's relationship is AWESOME! *U* Love it! Rock on!
BleakRememberance chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
So very true. :). Good story! I look forward to seeing more!

~Remmy;)
Chopasticka chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
That's so deep...
Someone who Loves your Story chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
snort, batman, an adult with high tech toys- indeed. batman and robin are only human, but they've always been my favorite because they're human!- while keeping up and often ahead of the supers. i love this bonding moment between the two here, thanks- and keep writing :)
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Lovely job, this was a very good bonding fic. :) I feel like everyone, from what we've seen so far, was in character.

I think that my favorite part had to be the talk between the Dynamic Duo, though. This was a great one-shot based on an interesting quote. :)
Pop Rock Storm chapter 1 . 2/27/2011