Reviews for The Rest of the Story
anja.quickert.9 chapter 11 . 8/8
:-)
Guest chapter 11 . 8/11/2014
Brilliant! There's just not enough good HP/NCIS out there.
AerynS chapter 11 . 3/23/2013
Abby Scuito a squib? Why not! I love Abby Severus, she is as brilliant as he and a free spirit as well. Love the story, and hope to see more of this verse. Thanks.
Baby Fawn chapter 11 . 2/9/2013
I hope you do a sequal to this story. i am wondering what happend and everything with snape and abby LOL and how Labby land was when she was away. if tony happend to destory it while tim was notpay attention LOL
rowan.catara chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
I'm really loving this story!
Miriam1 chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
This chapter is remarkably sweet.

Helen had a very valid point. Severus will be teaching Advanced Potions to students HE wants to teach, and Severus and Abby kissed.

There is no downside.

I'm looking forward to the rest of the story.

Sincerely,
Miriam
Katalara chapter 11 . 10/29/2012
I like Abby and Snape as a pair! I could see it working, to an extent...

Jokerswyld chapter 9 . 10/2/2012
An Abby/Snape baby.. oh noes.. ;-)
Jokerswyld chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
That just.. meshed perfectly.
Jokerswyld chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
Oh my, your abby is so abby-like! I'm very much enjoying reading this fic. As a fan of both, I like what you've done with things!
KellyRoxton chapter 11 . 9/15/2012
Great job. Please post more or maybe abby gets pregnant by Severus. They both get a happy ending. With seveus able to apperate or portkey would make thier lives easier... great job. Thank you for taking time to play with my two favorite things and it was so successful. Great job.
elvesdragon chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
i love severus snape! and his way of accepting being godfather for little Albus Severus is so Snape! :)
MysteriousGreenHufflepuffAgent chapter 11 . 12/28/2011
I am really impressed.

First i considered abby and snape a creepy couple but actually they seem to be made for each other.

Thanks for bringing back snape he's my favorite character and abby is my second favorite ncis character.

:)))
MysteriousGreenHufflepuffAgent chapter 4 . 12/27/2011
from what i've read until now you're a genius and i am not exaggerating!

You got the two things i love most matched perfectly together. and Putting abby in thetonk's family was the only right thing to do.

and reviving snape, who is my favorite hp character... i must say this is wonderful and i'm in love with that story

Harry Potter for ever!
WhiteElfElder chapter 11 . 7/1/2011
Uhg...Don't know why you set this as Harry P. & Abby S. when Harry is with Ginny and Abby is with Severus; you really should redo the character settings to accurately match. The story was interesting, but I was hoping to see Harry working or involved with Abby.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »