Reviews for Letters to Papa
Sapphire Dawn chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
Very good.
gaben chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
Beautiful. The little things we do together a lot of times together are the truly quality times. We cherish them. I'm not surprised she learn't to fiddle. Can she do it while dancing on the roof.
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
Wondeful!
gaben chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
I really like the style , the letter to papa and filling in her life and Tevye. Loved the sheep stories and I'm not surprised she tried to walk the roof...She's a fiddler herself. Nicely narrated.
Sapphire Dawn chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
I love this.
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
Love the catching bit! :)
gaben chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Loved it. Especially...What rooftop do I point out for you? ...The roof top you gave me was faith, hope and charity. Oh and the chicken line had me ROFL for about five minutes , pasting here started me off again...those stupid turkeys. Personally, I never did feel sorry for those things when Momma butchered them, they were so stupid. They'd have drowned in the rain with their mouths opened wide if Momma and I hadn't chased them under cover...I know I think I'm a bit sick!
Sapphire Dawn chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Every good.
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Okay, so is she going to tell him more about her life after the divorce? How about this Frederick? How did she meet him? WHen did they start courting each other? ?