Reviews for The Last Casualties
GODISAWESOME chapter 31 . 9/17
Oh my gosh. This story is absolutely amazing! I haven't been able to stop reading it! Every chapter has me on the edge of my seat. I have read heaps of Harry's parents are still alive stories but this one is amazing and by far the best! I love all of the relationships and the way you've told the events. Please please keep going with this story I really can't wait to find out what happens! It's amazing and has me on the edge of my seat. Congratulations and I am very excited to read more :)
omh666 chapter 5 . 9/13
"condescended" doesn't fit where you've got it in this chapter. It was actually... jarring enough I had to say something.
kristenrosypop chapter 4 . 9/2
this while chapter felt very over dramatic to me. Harry's reaction to what his parents were going to do, their reaction to his scars...none of it felt genuine but over done.
Did you abandon this story? It's been a year and a half... guess you did... or had to... any chance you might write more? I love it.
NathanielTheCat chapter 6 . 8/10
Bob is fking savage. Also, good chap.
Rori Potter chapter 31 . 8/2
Oh wow! Please say you'll update soon!
LWJ2 chapter 1 . 8/2
This is wonderful; Stephen Maturin as an insanely rabid junk-yard dog attorney is beyond everything.
you really need to mention that your making Dumbledore out to be a bad person...
Valypuff chapter 31 . 7/29
This story is amazing! I hope you'll want to continue sometime...
Honestly, I don't blame Lily for being angry. The broom plan seemed so stupid in retrospect and it was his dumb luck that allowed him to win. Love this story though
AbbeysMum chapter 31 . 7/15
I can haz moar? Sorry, that's lolcat speak for - I really loved this story and can't wait for the update.
fdartanyon chapter 17 . 7/8
yes plz
This is NOT a request for a update, just a note to let you know that I have read and reread this story so many time even if you never post another chapter it is still a amazing story and you are a great writer, I will still enjoy your stories and be here if you ever take it up again, enjoy life and your family their the most important thing :)
morcheller chapter 31 . 7/5
Alas, poised and ready for the final confrontation and it seems that real life has snatched another fine fanfiction author. Will it continue? Can we hope for completion? These and other questions are all that is left.
Truly, this is a wonderful story that deserves to continue and we hope your muse will allow.
seagullalpha chapter 31 . 6/28
Just finished it...

for the second time. Nicely written, and quite frankly, better then the original works it's based upon.

Enjoyed it greatly, and am looking forward to reading more.

Thank you!