Reviews for The Last Casualties
Manderin07 chapter 32 . 10/15
I quite enjoyed reading this story. Definitely following if you come back to it again!
K chapter 32 . 10/13
A true tour de force. A great pity that it seems to have been abandoned at this point.
K chapter 16 . 10/12
Love the story, but also love your chapter end notes. The current one was a corker.
K chapter 1 . 10/10
Very much agree about dropping Ron. Nothing against Rupert Grint, who played him in the movies, but the books Ron is frankly a brick outhouse.
Michele Angela Smith chapter 32 . 9/24
I love this story, you are an amazing author. I hope you update soon.
Trebores1 chapter 32 . 9/14
I hope you continue this story soon
rsroar1017 chapter 3 . 9/11
I don’t like know it all and Harry relationship with it is cringe at best! Harry could do better then her or gold digger slut weasel tbh! The relationship could had been left out and the story would had been still great! It’s an unnecessary thing. Could had made up an oc or find someone better beside her. I find herminoe to condensing and hypocritical most times in Harry’s life. Plus she runs off to tell people in authority other people business!
No greengrass either don’t want to introduce a blood line curse to the potter family and no luna with Harry because they are more like friends and she has a great match with Ralph Scamander and their love of animals!
This story is excellent. I hope you come back to it one day
HarmonyEveryday chapter 32 . 8/24
I hope that life offers you the time and inspiration to pick this up again. Sure enjoy it and come back to reread it from time to time, but wish I could get to read the end of it sometime. Thank you for sharing!
Freddie Rindklip chapter 18 . 7/20
Jake Crepeau chapter 17 . 6/20
Like you, I've never met the Queen, but I understand she has a positively wicked sense of humor. An example I once read was when she was speaking to an author about his latest work; he commented that the book was nearly finished, then said, "Now all I need is a title." Completely straight-faced, she came back with, "Well, I see no reason to give you one." I nearly fell over laughing when I read that one.
Amanda Chapman chapter 32 . 6/20
I love this story. I know you haven't updated it in years but I do hope you start it up again it truly is a masterpiece
Jake Crepeau chapter 15 . 6/18
It's rather like living where I do in the Southern US. If you belong to a Catholic parish, you feel as if there are Catholics everywhere, yet Catholics only comprise about 2% of the population. The Catholic community in my state is so small, that the entire state is one diocese. After living in Brooklyn for the first 25 years of my life, where the Diocese of Brooklyn comprised only two of the boroughs of New York City (Brooklyn and Queens), it was rather jarring when I first moved here.
Jake Crepeau chapter 2 . 6/7
Also consider these two real-world facts: a) Hermione is a genius; such children are usually mature for their age. b) Harry was abused; depending on the type and level of abuse, it can also force children to mature early as they develop survival techniques. And an in-world fact: Magical society is pretty much stuck in the late Victorian/early Edwardian era. I don't know how it was in England at the time, but I do know that here in the States, comportment, elocution, and etiquette lessons forced early maturity on children in high society. I heard all the stories from my Dad, who had to endure those lessons in his own childhood. He always said that the one good thing the Great Depression did was end that lifestyle for a lot of high-society families, his own included.
Veronica McClure chapter 14 . 5/31
Surprised you didn't have Hermione taking up residence beside Harry on the bed.
3,216 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »