Reviews for The Last Casualties
Maxennce chapter 32 . 10/17
Awesome story, such an event of political and diplomatic intrigue, really have been enjoying the entire journey
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 32 . 10/12
Reading this has been quiet an adventure. You’ve done an amazing job of bringing these characters to life. I hope to read the next chapter when you next post it.
mes1066 chapter 32 . 10/4
I really enjoyed this. I hope life and your muse allow you to continue it at some point.
AurorasHarmony1983 chapter 32 . 9/15
Oh my. I would be really pleased if you could finish this story! It has quickly become one of my favorites.
HNGHHHHHHH
Yes, do it again Bob.

*giggles insanely, looking like Bellatrix Lestrange while doing it*
I loved every moment of this story . Every twist and turn every moment of love every bit of anger every tear that fell from my face . Please continue this
huntjd1 chapter 1 . 8/13
As much as I have enjoyed this story so far it needs some more flushing out. First the initial reunion of the the Potters Went far to fast and easy. There should have been some questions at least. Then throughout this chapter parts of if it felt like an outline and was hard to follow. I would recommend fleshing it out to two to three times its currant size and maybe split it into more chapters. Even though this first chapter could use further work I am enjoying the story so far. I am just marking this as a beginner work and as such grade this as an Exceeds Expectations.
SQUEEEE! Love this story so, so, SO much and really do hope things smooth out so that you can complete this story without more years going by. You're an awesome writer - a great talent for spinning a tale just so! - can't wait for more more more but do totally understand how stupid real life can get especially with pandemical viruses interrupting every-freaking-thing. Best of luck and health and happy little muses!
Willow1977 chapter 32 . 8/2
I have binged all of this. I can't wait to read the next round you present for us.
Kathythomas chapter 32 . 7/13
I'm so sorry to hear about your father and mother-in-law. They were much too young to die!

I love your work. If I could pay you I would! My husband and I live on S.S. and we survive but don't splurge on much.

Are you going to finish this story? Or have you gone on to new ones? I usually find stories years after they are done and I don't know if the writer will ever see my review if I write one

Thanks for writing for those of us that love to read but can't write.
Kathy Thomas, Modesto, ca.
Just William chapter 32 . 7/4
Pretty good story which, in my opinion, seems to go on in depth to the detriment of the story. Too much in-depth story telling for no real, apparent reason. Plus the odd typo/spelling error and the Americanisms that abound.
Preacher 2125 chapter 32 . 7/2
please tell me that this is getting finished some day.
fantasyinmymind chapter 32 . 6/19
Very interesting idea of having James and Lily "resurrected". Like how the family builds and supports each other.
Hope to see this finished.
I approve of the continued Downton Abbey easter eggs you hide throughout the story :)
3,147 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »