Reviews for The Last Casualties
StormyFireDragon chapter 1 . 2/27
brilliant first chapter. on to the next
welshgirl1148 chapter 31 . 2/26
wicked when you going to continue?
sfjoellen chapter 14 . 2/23
I've read this story more than a few times. You must be very proud of this chapter, it's easily one of the best things in fanon. A deeper look at Hermione and magical culture and very well done.

thanks!
Cerriddwen chapter 31 . 2/22
The flu sucks big time, but it also gives a helluva lot of spare time. So, to stave off boredom I decided to read the whole story in one go. Hot damn that took a long time lol. Not much about it that I didnt like, although it would be nice if you could give a bit more of a timeline. It gets kinda confusing sometimes trying to figure out at what point they are in which year. I think its late '96 right now, but I'm not sure.
Awesome story, awesome writing and I cant wait till you update next :)
Happy writing!
Cerriddwen

Ps. Can somebody please give that Ivanov or whatever his name is a neckshot?
kat callan chapter 31 . 2/22
Great chapter! I really do love this story!
Readerforlife chapter 31 . 2/20
Harry and Hermiones relationship makes me smile, thanks for the great chapter!
AllWasWell07 chapter 31 . 2/20
I am late to review but I liked the update.
Tomon chapter 31 . 2/17
Very well done, enjoyed this chapter and looking forward to what is planned to be a final battle :)
djm22 chapter 20 . 2/17
I've tried reading this story a few times and I always think it starts pretty well, but this chapter really annoys me because suddenly the Grangers are the personification of evil.
In your story they did a rather good job of mucking things up with Hermione, but I still can't help but see their side.
1. Their lives are turned upside down when they discover magic exists and their daughter's a witch.
2. She disappears for about 10 months every year and every time they see her again she's completely different.
3. In her 4th year she leaves like normal but shows up after a couple of months to tell them that she's leaving school to stay with a boy they've never met and his dead parents.
5. A month or so after that she shows up with two billionaire nobles and says you guys are great and all, but I'm going to be part of this guys family now.
6. They're then kidnapped and taken to another country, but when they wake up neither their daughter nor anyone else that's human has time to talk to them except to tell them how horrible and evil they are.
7. In this bizarre setting surrounded by nobles, they're scoffed at when they refer to people by title and told "Just call us by name, you disgusting evil people, and oh we're going for a party with the Queen now. You're not invited."
All of that might be forgivable, except that they're basically non-entities except for when you want to tear them to shreds... You actually seem to have your main characters treat the Grangers worse than they do the genuinely evil people.

On the other hand I'm not an author, so no matter what I say you get brownie / scout / some form of points for managing to write good stories.
HeartsGlow chapter 1 . 2/15
Things are happening way too fast. James & Lily just show up and no one pulls a wand on them thinking them imposters? They don't question them and just allow them to walk off with Harry? NOT very believable. I do like the way that Lily and James came down on everyone and put Albus in his place. I can't see Lily making the comment that she did to Severus, tho'.
Jharry1960 chapter 16 . 2/15
Yes, it appears this story ran out of logic and credibility when Riddle walked out of the fire. It also drags on and on without anything really happening. I'm not just talking about action. The dialogue is repetitive and people take a thousand words to say what they could say in fifty. Riddle left the graveyard with about ten death eaters and he took over the magical government by morning? The majority of the wizengamot was killed overnight? All the other magical governments just let that go? The bad guys start out with two or three dozen and for over a month the good guys are out killing them off nightly as well as burning their homes but the death eaters are somehow gaining in numbers and strength? WTF?! Good luck. I hope you at least enjoy writing it. If the last few chapters are any indication the situation will be hopeless and millions dead over the next twenty or thirty chapters and then a miracle will happen. Oh joy. That's entertaining. I wish it hadn't started out so well and seemed to be making more sense than most stories. It seemed to be logical. At least now I can stop reading on without worrying that I'll miss out on something worthwhile. I just can't figure out how everyone and everything good became so stupid. And REALLY, you should put in the preview that you are making Riddle a God-like and invincible super genius at some point after he has been two or three steps behind the good guys. And STOP calling Hermione the smartest witch of the age if Riddle now makes her look like an idiot. Two things though. If she is so smart and the rest are bright as well, why is it that after leaving the battle in the graveyard, she didn't mention the one thing she did that did hurt Riddle. It's kind of an important thing to make known. And how did the description of the battle and what was happening, match up with how Riddle and the death eaters came out of it? Major disconnect. Oh well. I am reading at least a hundred HP fics at a time so I am really sorry I started on this one. It was really promising.
jchangpa chapter 31 . 2/12
Well as this story seem not advance with real step and real lly 1 chapter every 6 month to a year I cannot said is good. I have to thanks the writer at least he do not abandom the story but still too much time between chapters make it hard to read it. The las 6 chapter just show a litlle action, a lot of thing really not related to where the story goes. So at this point the story is not good enough to try to keep reading it.
DocCBM chapter 31 . 2/12
Very good. Need to let sergi know his family could go extinct if he makes family an issue. Potters not only one that can be killed off.
DocCBM chapter 30 . 2/11
Very good. Especially with build up to world war 3 similar to ww1.
DocCBM chapter 29 . 2/11