Reviews for The Last Casualties
Anonymous chapter 2 . 12h
To Be Very Honest, This is wonderful.. But I really missed one thing, while Neville is James's Godson, he should have brought Augusta and Him, since Harry was godbrother to Neville. They should have grown up as brothers, Possible or Not for his parents Alice and Frank Alive and not insane , or insane. I just wanted them to come as well...
writeratheart007 chapter 32 . 9/19
I'm sorry that you lost your father, it's not an easy loss to get through. I hope to see you post again soon if you're able. Just finishing up college myself I know how life can get in the way of creativity. I'm still favoriting this though ;)
Hi! Just wanted to say I’m really enjoying this story so far and can’t wait to go read your others once I’m finished with this one!
I also wanted to say, in response to point five of your author’s note, please don’t feel guilty about the time you take between posts! You are a real person with a life and family who is also wonderful to share amazing work with anonymous people on the internet for zero compensation! As much or as little as you can share as slowly or as quickly as you share it, we are just pleased you’re sharing, you could decide tomorrow to never write another thing and we would still be happy you let us read as much as you have!
I’m sure this is all stuff you know/didn’t need some stranger to say to you but just in case.
Anyway, thank you for this story! I’m so excited to go on to chapter 30 now, Percy where have you been! Why are you unconscious!?
tyrannicpuppy chapter 13 . 9/13
Superb part one. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it so far, and am glad there are so many more chapters to go on with already.

Not what I thought they were doing with the Mot, I assumed they were just trying to push back any Auror funding til after the rebirth to make his return easier, but your reasoning is so much better.

If only my own works could be half as engaging and well written as this, I'd be set. I cannot dally here long, there is a chapter 14 to get to urgently.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 10 . 9/13
Another hilarious Omake. I'm totally headcanoning that for this story. Such a good read.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 8 . 9/13
Albus just never learns, does he? That was a bad-ass moment with Hermione in Diagon. Very cool. Have I mentioned yet that I love this story?
tyrannicpuppy chapter 6 . 9/13
Funny Omake. And I loved this chapter too. It was good to see some disagreement within the Potters. Harry's been independent for too long to just do as he's told without questions, so it was so nice to see the conflict there. And I am totally loving him and Hermione together. So many examples of why they're perfect for one another. Excellent work.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 5 . 9/13
I love some of Hermione's one liners they are really good but so far up the story I often forget them by the time I get down to the review. Will Lily learn of this betrayal and how will she react? Really love this bloody story. So good.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 3 . 9/12
This is just so damned amazing. I am so excited to read more. Stupid work making me have to stop and start in 9 hours. I want more now.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 1 . 9/12
From the first few lines when I originally found this story, I thought it would be good. But I was already swamped with stories to finish so I bookmarked it and moved one.

Why did I make such a foolish move?

In the first chapter, you have me utterly hooked. That was magnificent! I need to go and keep reading. Why did I have to start this before work?
Good
Charles chapter 32 . 9/4
dude where is the rest it's been almost a year to the day since was posted. Pleas you cannot let this story die
HufflepuffBadger1978 chapter 31 . 8/30
You should add a plot where the Ultranationalist Radicals backed by the military (and secretly by the Iron Fist of Freedom) seizes power throughout the mundane Russian Federation as well as much of the former Soviet Union.
Mrh99 chapter 32 . 8/22
Excellent story! Love the integration of Prince William! Looking forward to next chapter. Thanks!
Halton51 chapter 32 . 8/21
Where is the rest of. The story?
3,016 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »