Reviews for The Last Casualties
MARDONSGT chapter 31 . 9/28
Tremendous story, just found it and spent the last 30 hours reading all 31 chapters straight. Absolutely love your writing and can't wait for the next chapter to be posted.
Voronwen chapter 31 . 9/27
You are the first fanfic author who has ever made reading about political maneuvering interesting to me. The varying levels of tension from the varying levels of threat to our heroes and the Wizarding World is very well done and has kept me on the edge of my seat. I am looking forward to finding out what is going on with Percy and the future of the Weasley family. I like that you have shown that Ron Weasley (who, in my opinion, is the most irritating and ill-written child character in canon) is being changed and maturing in this fic universe, even though he has little screen time.
Voronwen chapter 30 . 9/27
Family always comes first. Regardless of how long between updates, I look forward to them. Thank you for sharing your story with us; taking time from your life to do so.

My sister recommended this story to me a day or two ago and I'very been totally absorbed in it over this weekend. I love the concept and complexity of this fic, and am awed by your terrific characterizations.

Whether it takes a week, a month or a year, I'll be watching eagerly for further updates-and will be happy to see them. A resounding "Well done!" to you, sir!
dancingkatz chapter 31 . 9/19
I should have been reviewing each chapter as I read your wonderful story but I am so fascinated by your characterizations, plot and writing style that I just had to keep hitting the button to hurry on to the next chapter. I appreciate that you take time out of your busy life to share your story with us. I am looking forward to the eventual continuation of the adventure whenever you have the next chapter completed.
Happy.Death.Executioner chapter 31 . 9/17
They are taking back the world, morreee pleaseee
jessicatardif chapter 13 . 9/10
jessicatardif chapter 13 . 9/10
Luvliacd chapter 4 . 9/10
Dumbledore's actions are horrific in this light. McGonagal's actions don't make sense to me if she was truly against Harry being with the Dursleys, the worst sort of muggle sin her words. She admitted that she had to heal him many times, she'd done what she could for Harry? I don't blame James at all for holding a grudge.
Luvliacd chapter 2 . 9/9
Thinking about the power he knows not makes me think of Hermione. Another thing that comes to mind is that JKR showed that Harry is actually very powerful by having him make a fully corporal patronus at the age of thirteen when most adult wizards have trouble producing one and then he used it to drive off a large number of dementors, whether the number 100 comes from the book or stories I don't know. He may have done so under duress but meeting Voldemort round put one under duress. She just never used his power again, making him a lacklustre wizard so he'd appear more the under dog I believe. He was fighting a wizard with maize power, blindly devoted followers and half a century more experience and knowledge. No matter how powerful Harry was, Voldemort had the advantage. Sorry, pet peeve about Harry's abilities.
Loved Sirius turning into a baby, nice prank. You're writing James and Lily as very believable characters and seemingly true to cannon, even if all of her characters seemed to be plot driven instead of plot driving.
Luvliacd chapter 1 . 9/9
I've read End and The Beginning and thoroughly enjoyed it so I'm looking forward to this story now. I've also finally read your profile and found many of the plot holes you've found and opinions you state to be things I can agree with. Although I have to ask, what are you talking about Remus and Snape seeing two sets of Harry and Hermione...ohhhhh, just got it because of the chapter I just read. Right, good point, another plot convenience. I like this idea of James and Lily coming back and I'm hoping you deal with the reality of the severe abuse Harry suffered, even if they didn't beat him (something I don't believe) since the language is enough to show you're writing for adults. I hate that she left children thinking his treatment wasn't okay but didn't point out how horribly wrong it was. They should have been punished by the law, all three of them! Sorry for the run-on sentences. I'll try to do better in future.
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 15 . 9/2
I literally laugh out loud when i hear the "spider monkey" comment from that story and i've used it in my own stories (not fan fictions)
rishisingh chapter 31 . 8/21
ok first things first, the story is awwwwwwesooooooooome. please try to update it soon if it is convenient to you. last I think use of mundane weapons with magic will be quite beneficial in mass combat and killing. thanks for reading the review.
Rishabh Singh
madnessdownunder2 chapter 6 . 8/4
heheheheheheheheee! Very good! I wonder just how many people get it through their thick skulls that this a FOURTH year sitting a SEVENTH YEAR'S exam. It's not easy or fair, he didn't want this!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 8/4
good opening, and i LOVE the choice of lawyers! (and yes, I have read the books, all 18 of them!) Well done!
Alifromnm chapter 31 . 8/3
I spentbthe last several days reading you wonderful story. Love it all. Life gets in the way, I know that very well. I await you update whenever time and your muse permits.
2,599 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »