Reviews for The Last Casualties
plumbknot57 chapter 32 . 12/6
Great story I wish you well, glad you're back in the saddle. Can't wait for more thanks
Barty crouch junior -faithful, snape- unknown & Igor -traitor
Especially during the mirror of erised thing. He was very insensitive.
TheLittleRoguex chapter 1 . 11/22
Lovvvved it
staar chapter 32 . 11/15
new reader 3 days to read this and I really hope that you update this and not let it go !
kitsuneko1976 chapter 30 . 11/13
yanno, this story is excellent. I'm catching up on it all over again since your last post. Characterization is on point, story's fresh, just all aces.

With regards to point five, you're doing it right. Take your time, be with your family. We can and will wait for you. Do what's truly important. As for those who whine when you put it like that...put bluntly, and to paraphrase Brad Pitt in 12 monkeys, "Screw those clowns."
GandalftheGrey chapter 25 . 11/9
Eeehhhh I understand the significance of the characters effectively being paired off with their other halves in this story... however. Saying that Sirius missing Hestia trumped what he felt when he thought he lost James and Lily did more to cheapen his previously held grief (in my own opinion) than to really reinforce how much he loves Hestia. It feels like those two things should not be comparable.
ASKreader chapter 32 . 11/4
Muggledad, Thank you for keeping up with an excellent story. It’s easy to understand how this became larger than originally intended—these characters and this story concept fairly beg for complete and thorough development. I hope you’re enjoying writing it as much as we are reading it! Kudos.
surviversp chapter 32 . 11/4
I've enjoyed the story so far and look forward to the next update whenever it becomes available. As long as the story continues I will remain a happy reader regardless of time between updates.
Thank you for the time and effort put into providing us with a good story to enjoy.
montanaatheart chapter 32 . 11/3
So happy to see a new chapter.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 1 . 10/30
nr 4 i can understand

i dont like endings and when i was little and played with LEGO

those stories didnt have an end either. they just continued on and on and on and on an on..
Rico Perrien chapter 11 . 10/29
In Canadian (and I assume British) legislatures, attaching an amendment to a bill does not mean that defeating the amendment defeats the bill itself. The amendment is voted on separately, and if defeated, the bill can be passed (or defeated) as unchanged. This would be similar to what has been called a line-item veto (which the US has tried to get in place, but always failed because it would eliminate a very convenient form of graft.
One real problem in the American congress is that amendments cannot be separated from the original, so that:
1. additional 'pork' or crap can be attached to a bill which they need otherwise to pass, or
2. a small group can kill a bill they disagree with, by adding a completely repulsive amendment (as is the case in this chapter).

I see this as a major flaw in US law, as there have been many instances where some representative or senator adds some sweet and rich favour (for some constituent) without having to go through the more obvious
routes that would look too much like what it really is. I have heard of cases where congressmen will add something they really want in, and then vote against it knowing it will pass anyway (so they can claim they never supported it). I call this rank hypocrisy, but that's the way the law works.
Noble Korhedron chapter 32 . 10/28
Thanks; VERY interesting chapter. R.I.P Papa Muggledad…
VioletBuckbeak chapter 32 . 10/25
Wow, that last line by Harry was impressive! The political maneuvering is a bit dense for my taste but it us well written and interspersed with enough action to help me through it. (Though I really hope Lily takes a crack at that Russian diplomat!) Williams' conviction and attitude is great. I love that he plays a major role in this story.
Demento56 chapter 14 . 10/21
Why do so many Harry Potter stories take sharp left turns into Christianity? Setting aside the problems with the whole "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live" thing, it's just boring. Hopefully this doesn't continue into later chapters.
2,939 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »