Reviews for The Last Casualties
G the Headmaster chapter 30 . 7/19
Just like in your story - family is everything!
G the Headmaster chapter 24 . 7/18
I was wondering about Bill and Charlie.
G the Headmaster chapter 20 . 7/18
Thanks for the lesson
G the Headmaster chapter 15 . 7/18
You did it again. I was tearing up during the chapter!
G the Headmaster chapter 13 . 7/17
Great work. I love that Remus's love interest isn't Tonks!
G the Headmaster chapter 12 . 7/17
This is a wonderful story. And I usually don't like stories where James and Lilly survive.
G the Headmaster chapter 5 . 7/17
Bad Grangers. Really a new concept to me.

This was a phenomenal chapter. I wish the last confrontation had been public!
G the Headmaster chapter 2 . 7/16
Great premise can't wait to read all of it
Bamboo Tora chapter 30 . 7/4
Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story with us. I know how life can fly by. When you look up years have passed since you updated a story. This especially happens when you have been fiddling with chapters that you're not yet ready to publish but have already written. I hope you continue your work, even if it's only chipping away at it in your own files. I hope that you keep working to eventually, when time permits, publish, because this is one of the best HP stories I've found on this site. Though you're doing this as a hobby, and obviously have a full RL, I hope you continue. Cuz frankly this story is frickin awesome. I vote it right up there with Bobmin's (rest his soul) 'Sunrise and Sunset.' From what I've seen in your author's notes I know you understand what a high honor that is.
Deirdre1 chapter 31 . 6/29
Oh my goodness. This is just one of the most fascinating, involved, beautifully plotted stories I've ever had the pleasure to read. It would be a privilege to see it continued.
I really loved Hermione's background that you developed. I really enjoyed the chapter where she was going to mass it made it very relatable.
ROBERT-19588 chapter 7 . 6/17
I who's Dobby & Wonky sheet in this story.

Good story by the way.
alexaguamenti chapter 14 . 6/11
This chapter is brilliant! I love seeing Hermione's Catholic roots as a part of her backstory. The mixing in of the Lord's Prayer in Spanish is artistic and well-done. Remus on pain potions is hysterical. I can't wait to see what comes next in this Act!
Infinity128 chapter 18 . 6/1
OK..This fic was pretty cool so far..But after this chap,I think it's gonna be too much international affairs and politics and much less drama..so I won't even bother reading it..
But it is good so far..I liked it :)
CJTressler chapter 31 . 5/23
I hope your muse hasn't left you this close to the end of the story. I would like to see how it all ends up.
2,793 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »