Reviews for Changes New Beginnings
mpathy chapter 13 . 11/19/2014
It's been three freakin' years! will you ever come back and finish it?
Souldarkalone chapter 13 . 3/11/2014
actualice por favor!
Raphi-girl chapter 13 . 12/9/2013
Please please please update! I just gotta know what happens!
pris chapter 13 . 6/30/2012
wow great story can't wait for more
Skye1963 chapter 13 . 2/22/2012
I love your take on an alternate ending to Death's putting Sam's soul back in. Sensitive and wonderful story. Thank you!
rozzy07 chapter 13 . 10/16/2011
Ah girl, you have written such a beautiful story here. DaddyDean and GrandPaBobby are a perfect compliment to such an adorable wee tyke babySammy. Their journey as Sammy grows and the dangers he faces has me begging for more, please. Loved how you wove such depth into every chapter that made my heartstrings ping.
NetMyne01 chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
Castiel saved the day - sort of! Loved it. :-)
judyann chapter 13 . 7/13/2011
I absolutely loved this chapter! How cute! I love them raising Sam and I love Cas' explanation. I definitely like this Cas better! Great story!
hotshow chapter 13 . 7/11/2011
This chapter was perfect. I also thought that Walt and Roy found them so easly.

Thank you.
ziggy.uk chapter 13 . 7/10/2011
Another great chapter. Perfect Castiel's explanation as to why Sammy was still Sam. And loved how you also addressed how Walt and Roy got the drop on the boys so easily in The Dark Side Of The Moon, it was so out of character for both of them not to be alert!

And hope that the editor is enjoying her summer break! :)
KKBELVIS chapter 13 . 7/9/2011
The angel gazed at him with sadness in his eyes, "I know, but what you saw was not the real heaven; it was the version Zachariah and his followers wanted you to see. Did you ever wonder about why it was so easy for Walt and Roy to get into your room without either you or Sam knowing it and not just catch you off guard but shoot you? It took quite a bit of angelic intervention to get that one done. Getting you into this douche bag version of heaven took very careful planning, as it was another step in leading you down the path to make you cave in and say yes to Michael. Sadly, I didn't find out about it until afterwards."

Brilliant explanation.

I love Dean expecting being Sam's Daddy. Heartwarming and tender is your writing.

Karen
Sparkiebunny chapter 13 . 7/9/2011
Superb chappie! Loved it! :)
Ani101 chapter 13 . 7/9/2011
Yay! Sammy's who he should be...and the part with Death was really good as an explanation...can't wait for more, well done!
Yellowbulma chapter 13 . 7/9/2011
I love this story so much! Another fantastic chapter. -
ritsam chapter 13 . 7/8/2011
The best line from this chapter is

"Still wearing the same confusion on his face as before, the heavenly warrior looked at the older man for help, "Is he really going to make Sammy change his diaper? And since when is he wearing them anyway? I thought only babies did that."

LOL... Cas's a stupid angel, nut I would like to see Sam changing Dean's diapers LOL when he grows up. Seems like it's gonna be fun when Sam grows up and becomes a teen. Teen Sammy and adult Dean's so much fun to read. And oh yeah, the Roy and Walt fact now sounds much better. Those douchebags angles were simply worthless. Glad they're toast now.

Love the whole chapter Didi, it was really an awesome read.