Reviews for The Demons Keeper
ravener21 chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
I hate this very much hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate
AVP5 chapter 6 . 4/5/2011
Mandy is back to normal but poor girl after hearing what happened. Update when you can please.
shortazn97 chapter 6 . 4/4/2011
Very interesting chapter here, didn't expect the whole merging to happen, nor did I think it would...uh...turn Mandy back to normal.

I was hoping there would be more in this chapter, but I hope you can update again soon! :3
AVP5 chapter 5 . 3/11/2011
That explains why she was like that to raven and now beastboy. Wow, update when you can please.
shortazn97 chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
Well...that was an interesting plot twist. You're pretty good at writing!

I've noticed some typos, but otherwise this is great! Keep writing Please!
AVP5 chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
Wow from beginning to end all i can say is wow. Impressive update, please continue soon.
AVP5 chapter 3 . 3/3/2011
First of all your welcome, I like this story and now it got more interesting. Slade kidnapped Mandy, not good for her what plans does the one eye bad guy have plan for her? Update when you can please.
AVP5 chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
I see she is going to try and get along with raven. I am looking forward to seeing her try to go one chapter without cussing. Update when you can please.
AVP5 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
A funny way to start the chapter. Raven and Mandy fighting was good and how it ened as well. Alot of cussing Mandy is doing not bad. Update when you can please.