Reviews for Hold Tight
Amilyn chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
You capture Tony's shift from silly and teasing to serious and choosing practical ways to try and help, to make sure he doesn't go too far, is very true to character and how those shifts occur on screen. Nicely done.
DoveFeathersAndSnowFlurries chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
oh very nice, i love it. allt he hurt/comfort. bueatiful there.
Chicken Scratchings chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I really liked this. Very well written, and an interesting take on what happened. Brilliant :D
13NCISgirl chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Love It!
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
thought this one was really, really cute. well done T&Z :) thanks.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
That was a sweet scene.
SweetVenice chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
awwwwww! so cute!

If only FFs could be real... Tv real!

I loveeeeee it!

Tony *_* How's that Tony is always sooooo awesome/sweet/caring? I looooooove him!
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Very nice. I liked this a lot
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
A lovely little piece and I can definitely see something like this happening in that 3-hour space of time.

This is the second story I've read about the possibilities in this time together. Neither author of these two excellent stories went to the sex place.

I applaud you Aerial312. This is well done, in character, and sweet but not overly so. It made me feel good inside. So hopeful for our favorite twosome.

And it is an excellent follow up to Small Steps, which I also enjoyed.
KYTIVAFAN chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
ahhh, I love sweet Tony!
ShiroFlake chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Awesome job ! XP
LissieKay chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I so wish they would get to the same place like this on the show. All at once have them both ready to be ... agreeable. Very well done!
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Oh my God that was so fricking cute! Love it!
xangels creationx chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Aww that made me giggle it made me wonder what they did in that tiny space for 3 hours waiting for help. I like your version better.