Reviews for Lost in Translation
Adriana Espan chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
Awww great story! :)
Jengurl24 chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
this was a good read, really liked the world you created! one thing that confused me though : why did Fai's magic hurt him?
Black Kaitou chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
Awesome love how you made it where Fai can take care of himself and that he doesnt always need Kurogane to save him.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
wow. I have no words, as it was too beautiful and took my breath away. Amazing piece of art! :)
summer chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
very interesting so far, i hope Kurogane beats Yaro.

oh i dont really know if in a true steampunk society they had IVs or pills but i may be mistaken, its still very steampunk though so good job!
summer chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
you have succeeded in getting a person who usually hates yaoi to actually liking this story, oh man! like i said i have to make KuroFai an exception here, its so cute!
summer chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
i cant believe it, i actually like this a lot! *sigh* i dont like Yaoi, never did and still dont but...for some reason i cant help but make an exception for KuroFai, cause Fai waking up in Kurogane's arms is just...too adorable! this is sooooo adorable and your fine, i love steampunk a lot which is why i looked up Tsubasa Chronicle Steampunk in Google. man i gotta keep reading.
wolfofsummerbreeze chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
Ah, I do like this story. The problem is that at the end of the series Fai has given up all the magic in the eye that wasn't taken from him-the eye that brings him closer to death-for Krogane's arm. His other eye, the one that was used by Syaoran and eventually returned to him doesn't bring him closer to death but grows more powerful with use-it's this eye that he has at the end of the series.

Also: Dreads are usually very large and though smaller ones are possible it sounds more like you were talking about corn rows. Look them both up on google.
Holly-Batali chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
The pure amount of steampunk-y KuroFai goodness in this story is worthy of some kind of fluff award. Or a Pulitzer. You, my dear, are a genius!
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! This has to be one of my favorite Tsubasa stories now! It was so well written and the story was so unique and fun! I loved how you portrayed everyone and how everyone stayed in canon. Yaro was such a great villian and I enjoyed every second! The emotions you portrayed always caught me. I wanted to punch out Yaro too along with Kuro! Thank you for this story again! I sincerely enjoyed staying up until 6am to read this even though I had to get up at 7:45am. It was worth it! :) I keep reading parts of it over and over again and I am sure I will reread the story very soon! :) THANK YOU!
Lithium Amaranth chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
XD I loved it! You were so detailed about all the mechanics and steampunk aspects of the story I'm impressed.

Kurogane and Fai! You are BOTH IDIOTS! XD It got really intense for me at some parts (especially when you wrote "did it occur to Kurogane that he'd missed something crucial in that conversation") and that part made me throw my hand sup in the air and shout

"You're hopeless! You're both utterly hopeless!"

This was so much fun to read! Awesome!
Lithium Amaranth chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Write more steampunk! This was really interesting. It's been a while since I've been caught into a multichapter Kurofai fic. I miss this feeling It might sound weird to focus on thsi but I LOVED the way you described the city and especially the lamppost. I immediately thought steampunk when you describe it that way I was caught off guard with the dreads in the hair, but that was really creative! It made it more interesting. Also Mika...His name I'll have to get used to but I like it ' I love it so far! I'm so glad I stopped to read this! *moving on to next chapter*
Mewknight chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
Ooh~ This was interesting and fun! XDD AWW! Loved that last scene where Fai had the beads on a necklace! XDD AHHH! Yaro's trachea breaking! DX Yuck. XP Well at least Fai didn't have to stay with the guy XDD Great job! XDD
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Aaaaah. This was really interesting! I enjoyed reading those 5 chapters. I actually liked how it ended with Fai's magic instead. And yay for happy ending.
MindlessAdri chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
I really enjoyed this story. I'm sorry I didn't find it sooner. It was really wonderful and the tension between them was excellent :)