Reviews for DBZ:Videl Satan Saga
This has got to be one of the most regarded things I have ever read. Please get better or quit writing.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
Your story is too fast and random
Guest chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
udshafjahdsjfa
Joe B chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
Ultimately fantastically excellently perfect!
Joe B chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
Perfect job so far!
Joe B chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
Excellent!
Joe B chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
Excellent job! Keep on working hard and practice and you will get even better then you have already!
Joe B chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Only two miner mistakes: 1. the word founded should be changed to found! 2. take out the ed from the word took! Once you make those corrections, it will be even better! However, the rest of it was absolutely brilliant! Just remember you can do it!
Joe B chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Excellent job! Much better now this chapter was a lot better in clearness and it is very cleanly well written! Very well done!
Joe B chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Very good however it still is a bit messy however, I think it is okay enough so far! I am going to read the next chapter shortly!
Number1DBZGAL chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
of course gohan would want 2 name his son gohan jr. that was funny when trunks asked vegeta where babies come from. lol hahaha so funny. :)
I Before A Except After K chapter 8 . 12/14/2011
While I like the premise and think it's pretty good, I feel that you're letting the changes that you've made to the characters push them into Mary Sue territory. Videl seems out of character, and while I recognize that this is an alternate universe, it just doesn't feel like the same character. As for Fasha, she was established in the series to be a low-class warrior, as was the rest of Bardock's team, meaning that it's highly unlikely that she'd be capable of going Super Saiyan that early on. From Vegeta's early interactions with Goku we can see that the Saiyan Elite and the low class warriors don't get along well. Lastly, although it hasn't been released yet, Dragonball Online establishes that female Super Saiyans have the same changes in appearance as males. I know most of this is nit-picking, but these made the story feel a bit off.
Gohan Videl fan 489 chapter 8 . 9/23/2011
Whoa this was a cool ending
Saiyan Videl fan 99 chapter 8 . 9/23/2011
Nice I liked the whole Happy ending with the two and that they had twins as well.
dragonball z fan 300 chapter 8 . 9/12/2011
Sweet just loved the emnding