Reviews for Mysterious Consequences
angeljme chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
darn that purple hair... why did naoko-sama replaced mamo-chans silky black locks!
Allie 818 Cat chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Oaky this is like the tenth time I've read this! I love it. But ironically there's this guy who sits in the row in front of me in my Spanish class and last class when he sat down in front of me I realise he dyed his black hair. And I go "holy crap your hair! It's purple!" It reminded me of this. So yeah... But I love your stories. This one probably one of my favourites it's just so funny!
amethysth chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
This fic really made me laugh. What an amusing take on how (randomly) Mamoru's hair changes color and there's nothing he can do to make it normal again. You write really well and you portray the characters realistically. I had no trouble picturing Mamo-chan attempting to keep his hair hidden under a hat, hoping no one else would have the chance to see it and laugh at him, especially not Usagi. The ending was adorable as well. Great job! I look forward to reading more of your work!
rainediamond chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
What is with the purple hair? Oh well the story was cute anyways.
BabyBlue4994 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
HAHAH! Not what I expected from the description! But amusing indeed!
JessMess chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
LOL I was expecting an ending like that :P

Loved it to pieces , well done!
Diana Prince chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Ah that was so cute and sweet his hair was purple. That was funny also your screen name is awesome ha ha ha.
Brizzy chapter 1 . 2/26/2011