Reviews for The Little Things In Life
f3y-chan chapter 4 . 3/11
Are you gonna update this story? I hope you would, eventhough it's almost 3 years. Kodomo no omocha means so much to me, since my childhood up until now. I just recently read it again and fall even more in love with it. And then I found your story, and it was good. Funny. A bit sad. But most of all it's real. So I'm really hoping you will continue this. I have some suggestions for oneshot, if you still up for it. Oh, and thanks for writing this.
leafysummers chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
D'awwww :) They're too cute man. Great job!
leafysummers chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Oh lord! When Misako interrupted them I nearly died hahaha! That was priceless! But ughhh I was really hopping for them to kiss; that was so romantic!
SlytherinQueen02 chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
Animelover47 chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
Awesome chapters... It was very well done. You should do that sana's mom had to go away at one of those author conventions and everyone else like rei and the maid goes somewhere so she could ask akito to sleep over and she was in a rush to go to his house that when the time comes to fall asleep she dosnt have a night gown so she has to borrow one of akito's long shirts and she sleeps in his room and he goes on to his perverted ways again and you can go of from there if you want to. ; ). Ps. You dont have to it's just suggestions.
AutumnBae chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
The Notebook. I never saw it though I've heard mixed reviews about it. Holy crap, when Misako came out of no where I couldn't help but laugh! Akito wasn't out of character, well to me he wasn't. I loved it! :D
Kylee-Cat chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
haha! I love this! :) It was so sweet and then I couldn't stop laughing at Sana's mama! :0 How did you realize that they were so much like The Notebook? (LOVE THAT MOVIE) It would have never crossed my mind but now everytime I go to watch that movie I'm going to think of Sana and Akito lol
Angelic Guardian chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
Wow, that was great! :D Definitely my favorite one so far. I thought it was clever to have Akito comparing his relationship with Sana to the relationship in the movie. (Nice choice, by the way. I absolutely love 'The Notebook.' One of the best chick flicks ever, if you ask me. ;D) I never noticed that their situations are really similar.

I loved the ending, too. It was completely unexpected. Way to kill the mood, Mama. XD

The rest of it was so fluffy and cute, though. Great job! :)
Angelic Guardian chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
I actually took calculus last year for two semesters (worst mistake of my academic life lol), and I never had to write an essay. That would've been...torture.

Then again, I already get plenty of essays, since I'm an English major, haha.

Ah, but I'm getting completely off topic. Sorry about that. XD Anyway, I thought this oneshot was great! They were both really in-character. I enjoyed it. :)

I'm surprised you haven't gotten any other reviews yet. It's honestly a shame that this fandom isn't more popular. :( Oh well, anyway, keep up the good work!
Angelic Guardian chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Aww, that was very cute. :) I liked how you wrote it.