Reviews for Chaos Rings: Daybreak and Dusk
hihazuki chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
I can't believe how little amount of fanfiction are available in this fandom. It really under-rates the game. On the positive side, all of them are unique and excel in grammar unlike the more populated fandoms. Your story included! I especially like the liberties you've taken with this story!

Please continue!
fostofina chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
It's a relly awesome fic, the best CR fic I read, please don't stop writing it and update soon. I especially love the parts that you made up like the dinner and the sleeping part, u really have the characters down, and I love how you make them interact, I mean even though you're technically writing from Escher's POV, everyone makes a nicely fit appearence,I love it and I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work DDD
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
im thinkin escher might win... he does look like ohm... but then how did get in the arena... he would have tobe eternal and have eternal youth too, but he obviously grew from baby ohm to escher if that's the case... butif he was olgars son, the story would make sense... hes still from royalty because zhamo and eluca considered him the first divine king... also, leaving at a young age would also make sense y they dont recognize hhim...
isheberg chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
I really like this! :) Especially the scenes that you make up yourself. They really fit with the characters' personalities. Can't wait for more chapters!
NotActive2108 chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
Now that you mention it Veig and Escher do look a lot alike. I think in the first game olgar says something about escher reminding him of his son.
NotActive2108 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Good story. I love chaos rings too. My favorites characters are escher and museia and they are so cute together. Keep up the good work