Reviews for Sanctuarium
Follower38 chapter 1 . 4/7
Hey, is this an abandoned fic? Because i would like take a crack at the story using this chapter as a starting point. Want to get authors permission before anything
general zargon chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Okay, now I'm really wondering what happened after this and if Heero joined up with Stargate, if John and the others ever figured out that Heero's name isn't Benny - stuff like that. I really enjoyed this story and I thought you combined these two fandoms very well. I hope you decide to write other stories like this one and keep up the amazing work!
Nekogami Bastet chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
What the...? How did he end up here? Will the others come too (for the fun and humor)? I love this story!
epifonia chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This is amazing. Your writing is superb. Brilliantly funny balanced with a true look at the characters in a unique and well thought out plot. This is wonderful, I hope I can read more. Thanks for posting!
Laws of Chaos chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Holy Cow! This is absolutely incredible- I ADORE the plot, and it is so original. :) My favorite part is definitely the characterization as you nailed every single character on the head. Also, love John figuring out that 01 won't kill and woo-hooing when he's supposed to be a captive. The only thing that's missing is more of the story! Is there any possibility that you might write another chapter? This was amazing!
Summercloud chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Woah. This is totally awesome! And I want to see Wing stomping all the little annoying Wraith to pieces. Whoo-hoo!
Myst Shadow chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
!

sdkjbdskjbfsdlj!

HEERO! JOHN! RODNEY!

I. It's. GAH.

Such an AWESOME idea.

(But now I want to see what happens next!)
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Very interesting and well writen! I love it so far. - Will the other pilots show up?
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Brilliant story! I love it. Really, really hope to see more soon!
animefangirl0219 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
loved it and i cant weit 4 the next update ] so update soon plz

p.s. if or when are the other pilots going to be in this fic ?
Strych9 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This, has a possibility of going places... I'll admit to being biased towards SG/GW crossovers. The two seem to mesh better than most other series. Something about the various character tempraments just works out. I hope to see more of this relatively soon.
Toki Mirage chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Who woulda thunk, a GW/SG xover that works. :D You ever gonna update this thing? It's an interesting premise.
Katie chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Oh I haven't ready a GWing story in forever! I am loving this, I really am! You've done a wonderful job with Heero's character so far! Can't wait for more.
Grayswandir chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Oh yummy! I want more please.

This is very nicely written.

Thank you for sharing.
Velveteenrabbit chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Holy crap, this is awesome! So IC and lovely. Yes Rodney, Heero (benny lol) is a psycho alien commando with mental issues. And yes John, please, PLEASE take Heero home with you XD. Tell me you're planning to continue this?