Reviews for When Your World Comes Tumbling Down
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
Haha! Markiplier references? You, sir are worthy of becoming a markiplite...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
WHERE THE F CK ARE YOU!?
IrkenDefectNumber7 chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
FUCK YOU TALLEST! XD I CAN DIE NOW WITH NO REGRETS! HAHAHA! ZIM FLIPPING THE BIRD WAS TO DIIIE FOR!
rc3wondere chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
Dib was banging on the door for 2 days? Thats halarious!
Arekkusu-san chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
Just finished this ill read what you got so far of the sequel. Please continue this series it's awesome.
Reverb chapter 12 . 6/27/2012
You have an amazing talent I do hope you continue writing story's as you are one of my personal favorites.

Wishing you luck,

Peace,
trearoos chapter 12 . 1/4/2012
Wow. I barely knew my grandfather. Great job!
trearoos chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
Okay for one thing, I forgive you for breaking the IZ rules of logic, but second... HOW THE HECK DID ZIM GIVE THE CAMERA THE FINGER! That would be nearly impossible in real life if everyone had 3 fingers instead of 5.
trearoos chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
I was seriously NOT expecting Zim to grab Tak's throat and hiss angry words at her like that! This makes it so cool!
ThePhantom chapter 9 . 11/25/2011
*sigh* perfect...
FFReader chapter 12 . 10/26/2011
Amazing storie
demorgorgon chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
the only fault is the spider part spiders use venom not poison

1. vemom is injected into blood stream via bite needle or any method where it enters your body with the help of a sharp object and quickly starts killing off the red and white blood cells then targets the heart lungs and brain the cause of death is ironcly caused by you r blood circulating the body those carrying the venom around the body causing all over harm.

2. poison is something that is smallowed or digested rather than injected into you blood stream poion starts working from the stomach and is near imposible to get rid off

sorry for being a twat but i just wanted you too know :)
Classic Blaze chapter 12 . 10/18/2011
I hope you keep making this fic and that you will focus entirely on Zim and Tak romance, that is where you won my attention(Im a ZATR fanatic).

I simple rushed on this last chapter...sorry for saying this but...I was actually bored, not because of your writing style, but the plot, Zim and Tak were kept out on this episode, wich made me desinterested.

I cant read a chapter that is not ZATR related. For that I rushed on this one.
Classic Blaze chapter 9 . 10/17/2011
this chapter was great, so emotional, so...so...EPIC!. I loved it!

Their flashback moments and their first kiss were great, no, not just great, they were perfect, I could actually fell all the sorrow, anger and love this chapter provided.

You sir, made a superb job and for that I salute you.
Classic Blaze chapter 6 . 10/17/2011