Reviews for Movie Night
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
:D! Heheheh! Great story! Loved it! Perfect!
Eliza-angel chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
One Word: HOT! loved it!
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
How is it that I never reviewed this story before now? I've read it like six or seven times. One of my true favourites of yours.

You write these two so perfectly. Feel like I am right there in the room with them pretending to watch the Thomas Crown Affair while they are really simply enjoying being together as foreplay.
Luke's Momma chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
You are such a tease... we're only on episode 9 here so I've got to imagine what went on before this! Seriously hot 'n' steamy and so, so, sooooo loving every minute.

Thank you!
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
good story!
bubbles526 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Thank you for a nice finish to this week's scene. I knew I couldn't have been the only one who was thinking what happened after the pencil was tossed away! :) I love all of your stories, and can't wait to see where Penelope and Derek go in Vegas. Have a superfantastic week. :)
writersblock24 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Aw, yay! I was glad to see that you continued the story after the episode ended! Great job. I loved it!
PenelopeMorgan chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I love it.
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Loved it awesome gotta love movie nites
hot4booth chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
That was hot! I'm so upset that I was sick and slept through that episode. Poor me.
Angleico3156789 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
All I can say is...is it this picture:

h4xkqyij?

The one on K Vangsness's twitter?

This was hot on so many levels by the way!
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
that was great loved it
HGRHfan35 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
That was hot!

I first was like. . . . ."picture? What picture. . . . ." but you meant the one that Kirsten twittered. Cute picture and I love the way your mind works. :D

But it all did made me wonder how Doyle knew exactly what everyone was doing. . . . Cameras? Because he said Aaron was home with Jack but he knew what the rest was doing. . . . .
Hellomy23 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Awesome :)
onetreefan chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
awww so steamy and so wonderful! i love it. when they had their movie night at the end of CODA, i did a back flip. I hope CBS doesn't keep teasing us with this sudden increase in MG loving. lol. Fantastic oneshot as always Kricket. 3

Rach