Reviews for Broken
reader chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
good story what happen nexts
Rassilon001 chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
It’s a shame you won’t do a Cyborg the Barbarian re-write because damned if you wouldn’t do brilliant at it. However, failing that, you definitely found another of my favorites and are giving it unimaginable depths and realism. I love how you write Beastboy and Raven. Especially in the stories where they seem to get hurt and need one another to fix each other up. Which is.. most of them, now that I think about it.

These new baddies seem vaguely familiar to me (as only a token fan of the comics) but they’ve definitely caught my interest. I can only imagine the sort of havoc they’re going to wreak. They’re working wonders on corrupting the Titans through the Seven Deadly Sin routine, if I read correctly.

I love the mystery of this story. Really keeps me guessing, does wonders to heighten the suspense, I can’t tell what’s original, comic, show inspired, or a fine mix of all of the above anymore. More please! More!
RascalKat chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
Wow. You certainly know how to turn a sweet daydream into a horrid nightmare. Any of my friends will tell you how much I LOVE rollercoasters (real and metaphorical), and you've certainly got one here. I also love how I still have no idea what's going on, but that might just be my tiredness because it's almost midnight... Hope you update soon, and I'm sorry for not reviewing before now! ;D
JeMS7 chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
I really like this, it is very different from the episodes and I think that you keep them in character well. I am confused but it will be explained later, yes?
Sandjewel chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
Really good chapter! I don't know why you hate writing fight scenes so much, because that was well done. Seriously better than a lot of others I've read.

The scene with BB and Raven in Africa was beautiful, I can picture it now. :)

And the plot is exciting! Update soon!
Keily Bee chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
So curious...So eager to read more!
Xaphrin chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
I cannot express my love for this... it's amazing. I love the serious undertone, the hellhound, the new characters you've introduced. I really enjoyed the whole exchange between Raven and Beast Boy in Africa, and how you've melded everything from the comics and the show, and the two separate episodes. I was a little nervous and curious as to how you were going to make these two separate storylines work, but I think you've done a fantastic job. It really works well and flows seamlessly, although I see you've focused more on "The Beast Within" than "Nevermore" but I'm sure it's coming, and I can't wait to see it when it does. It's be an explosion of awesomosity.

I really wish I had some sort of constructive criticism or critique, but I don't. It's just too good. Although, I will say I am excited for the next chapter.
The Awesome March Hare chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Wow what a great chapter.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Well, that last part had me utterly confused, but other than that found this to be an excellent chapter! :D
The Cretin chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Read it, thought it rocked. For the record, how you write BBRae stories is what makes you, what makes everyone in the fandom unique. You write them in a very cool way. With a penchant of realism. Thought you progressed this very well. It seems to be getting underway. Love the interesting twist at the end. Can't wait to read more of this excellent story. You rock...with thunder.
Wolvmbm chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
I wonder who is affecting both Raven and Beast boy ? :(

Also, since this is a combiniation story between Nevermore and the Beast, does that mean we could have a Beast vs Rage confrontation in a future chapter ? :D

Plus, nice moment between Raven and Beast boy as I can see those were moments of quiet and a bit of romance. :D

I can tell that this could be a interesting storyline if it part romantic. :D

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great storyline like this one.
Soulfulbard chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Excellent story so far with a masterful handling of the two stories.

Kind of sad to see Adonis out of the story so quickly though.
FelynxTiger chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
holy-!

God this is getting more interesting , mysterious and intrigant , u know the fight scene wasnt that bad i enjoy the chapter nonethe less well done! and see you next ch,
anin chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I like this! :) It's very well written and I do like the pairing a lot too.
goneanddeleted chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
First thing I said when I got to the end "Ahh you suck! D"

Take it as a compliment. I didn't want the chapter to end there. I wanted to continue reading on into the night even though I should be in bed already. I really like the twists you put into these plots, especially there at the end. As long as you keep writing I'll keep reading. Update soon.

Your faithful reader,