Reviews for Chaos Creates Love
yuki kagoshima chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
I LOVE THIS! Its one of the best crossovers I've readied! are u going to continue or update?
Kezz chapter 9 . 8/29/2013
Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeee finish!
Ryuze chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
Rather interesting story. Will you be continueing this?
LeahBeana chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
Not to be rude or anything but why haven't you updated this story in so long? This is one of the best crossovers I've ever read. Please, please finish the story!
Britishgirl chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
My accent sounds nothing like australian! Britain sounds like Britain! You better not be talking about England! W8, u r! I take great offense. A trip to another country does not mean that you know what the accent is really like! Our accent is awesome!
Nexie chapter 9 . 12/26/2012
Please, Dear God! Please please please continue this! I have been dying to see how this plays out! :'(
Guest chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
ITS AMAZING! i cant wait for your updates. i really want to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/27/2012
I absolutely love it! You came up with a brilliant plot. Although I'm not too sure how harry will deal with myrnin's affections. He is crazy after all. He could think cutting off Harry's finger is showing his love.
Vampire Midnighter 1339 chapter 9 . 3/12/2012
Still no inspiration, or have you just not managed to update yet. Shame, I really like this one and I hope you get bitten by the inspiration fairy soon (LOL joke) so we can read some more
Cha The Emerald Panther chapter 9 . 12/15/2011
this is great I adore it you should update soon xD
loulouflowerpower chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
keep it up
daz chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
shit
xDarklightx chapter 9 . 10/17/2011
I love it. I can't wait to read more. Update as soon as you can.
Lientjuhh chapter 9 . 10/17/2011
I like it.. Well done.. :)
Riku Lupo chapter 9 . 10/16/2011
What a short but lovely first meeting.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »