Reviews for Wrong Number Text
MadamScorpio chapter 20 . 6/24
Cute story lol. Glad the awkwardness between them was short lol...I wonder who was texting miroku since it was his phone number at first lol
M
Ella9658 chapter 20 . 6/20
This was sooooo good I will probably read it again... NEVER stop writing you're to fabulous to stop now! ;]
You're number 1 fan,
Ella9658 chapter 19 . 6/20
OMIGOD THIS IS AMAZING!
Your number 1 fan,
Ella9658 chapter 18 . 6/20
Awwwww this was soo fluffy and sooo cute!
Ella9658 chapter 17 . 6/20
YES! YES YES YES YES YYYYEEEESSSS!
E
Ella9658 chapter 16 . 6/20
Poor Miroku... lol
Ella9658 chapter 15 . 6/20
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG they're going to meet OH MY GOD I SO EXCITED!
Ella9658 chapter 14 . 6/20
Oh my God this is amazing it's sooo amuzing to read lol. Oh Sango what are you up to? XD
Ella9658 chapter 13 . 6/20
Sango: As long as your remember that he is-
Kagome: An illusion, like unicorns! Except you know, they're real, so that's a poor example. Like demons! They're a load of bull.
I don't know why this cracks me up, but it does! lol
Ella9658 chapter 11 . 6/20
Yup I was right.
Ella9658 chapter 10 . 6/20
I just got a very extreme sense of deja vu with this movie hmmmmmmm... lol
Ella9658 chapter 9 . 6/20
You're bashing on Kikyo soo hard! But honestly, I don't like Kikyo anyway. And besides, it's hilarious!
Ella9658 chapter 8 . 6/20
lol I'm reading this at 3 am and I have to press my hand over my mouth to keep from laughing and waking my parents up and that would be a VERY bad thing. They would probably ground me for life...
(must not laugh!)
Ella9658 chapter 7 . 6/20
Omg this is to funny! This is definitely going to my list of all time favorite Inu&Kag stories!
Ella9658 chapter 5 . 6/20
OMG I love this story! What a coincidence that a young just seemed to bump into Kagome as she got a text. Its plain as day that is was Inuyasha she bumped into in the store!
LOVE THIS STORY!