Reviews for Protoculture Effect
1v2 chapter 22 . 5/29
nice fic can't wait to read what happens next hope you continue it and just what is the pairings for this fic anyway?
Luke Dragneel chapter 1 . 5/5
After reading just this chapter and having already read to the latest chapter in your Seed of Hope story on sufficient velocity, it kinda makes me want to have this version crossed over with Taylor instead as a Tinker. It would make, in my opinion, an epic crossover for Taylor to be a Tinker in.
She could even present her reasons for not being able to use the Mass Effect hybrids she has due to a lack of sufficiently advanced Protoculture manipulation device and a lack of FoL to power it to create eezo in useable quantities.
It would also provide her with a much more diverse background of technology to play with and design less lethal weaponry for.
I am curious as to if the Geth will ever become accepted by the humans since we now have at least three examples of AIs to deal with, with two of them being malevolent and the Geth simply not wanting to be destroyed so followed the older AIs.
Kriss1989 chapter 16 . 5/29/2014
Best damn Garus line ever. He is going to marry it!
Kriss1989 chapter 15 . 5/29/2014
"accuracy when properly calibrated"...Garus is going to marry one isn't he?
Lone Gundam chapter 22 . 5/11/2014
Please update this sometime, I love this story.
the61scissors chapter 22 . 11/14/2013
An excellent fic we've got here. I'm not very familiar with the Robotech universe, but it looks as though you've blended the two settings very well, and I'm thinking about getting into Robotech because of this fic. I really like how you go into great detail with the technology and the action is depicted very well. I wouldn't mind a bit more character interaction, but the additions of Hunter, Jenkins, Bhatia, and Kilika are more than welcome and everybody is at least written well under your pen. Again, this is a great fic. Please don't be dead.
kitsune of darkfire chapter 22 . 6/12/2013
so your turian destroid is basically the bipedal walker from star wars?
undeadyeti chapter 22 . 5/16/2013
My two favorite series in a fusion greater than peanut butter and chocolate. Please continue
darkfinder chapter 22 . 5/11/2013
THIS WAS A SHORT CHAPTER . NON THE LESS FUN . CAN'T UNTIL NEXT TIME .
Morgomir chapter 22 . 5/9/2013
Great chapter. Keep up the good work.
starwars05 chapter 22 . 4/30/2013
This is cool but I don't know enough about robot tech to know what some of it is lol
karthik9 chapter 22 . 4/24/2013
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
tpx1 chapter 21 . 2/11/2013
interesting story so far

please continue soon!
Darth Cruel chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Awesome story, loving all the characters. Keep up the good work.
Beyogi chapter 21 . 1/26/2013
Well... this is interesting. Thank you for writing,
Beyogi