Reviews for Protoculture Effect
Axccel chapter 2 . 12/2/2021
…I don’t think you grasp just how much more advanced and powerful the SA is than anything in Mass Effect.
Axccel chapter 1 . 12/2/2021
Pfft, cold war? That’s like saying the US is capable of having a cold war with an ant farm. We’re talking about such an extreme difference in technology that it’s doubtful the SA would take a single casualty if they played their cards right and certainly would have lost no ships or fighters.

And how were pirates involved and how was their a colonization dispute? The asari colonists would have been functionally helpless and the SA military would be obligated to get involved if one of their colonies was being harassed or attacked. To say nothing of not intervening with pirate attacks until they had suspicious amounts of firepower.

Why does ever writer buff the Citadel faction in Mass Effect crossovers?
zeonstar360 chapter 22 . 3/6/2021
little tip from the marcoss version of robotech the destroid monsters get made in to veratech fighters
taintedahab chapter 22 . 11/22/2020
Too bad this story died, looked like it was building up to something good
Dark Phoenix Jake chapter 22 . 10/20/2019
Please! Please! Update this story! It's one of my all-time favorites!
Ilireanwri chapter 22 . 11/15/2018
I really like this story. It's very good and very interesting. I hope you'll eventually update it again in the future :)
HaywireEagle chapter 20 . 7/29/2015
While the OC's themselves are not terrible. I have problems with the build up and direction itself. It comes off as pearshaped and forced. You've mixed the universes well though. I'll give you that.

The Hunter/Shepard angle is intersting though. The dialogue isn't bad either, but it still comes off as bland to me overall.
HaywireEagle chapter 16 . 7/29/2015
Honestly. You are kind of over stretching it with the connections. Donavan Hock being the latest addition.
HaywireEagle chapter 5 . 7/29/2015
Hmm. I hope there is no Shep/Tali. I see close friendship. Not romance in the pairing to be honest.
1v2 chapter 22 . 5/29/2015
nice fic can't wait to read what happens next hope you continue it and just what is the pairings for this fic anyway?
Luke Dragneel chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
After reading just this chapter and having already read to the latest chapter in your Seed of Hope story on sufficient velocity, it kinda makes me want to have this version crossed over with Taylor instead as a Tinker. It would make, in my opinion, an epic crossover for Taylor to be a Tinker in.
She could even present her reasons for not being able to use the Mass Effect hybrids she has due to a lack of sufficiently advanced Protoculture manipulation device and a lack of FoL to power it to create eezo in useable quantities.
It would also provide her with a much more diverse background of technology to play with and design less lethal weaponry for.
I am curious as to if the Geth will ever become accepted by the humans since we now have at least three examples of AIs to deal with, with two of them being malevolent and the Geth simply not wanting to be destroyed so followed the older AIs.
Whieteyes1989 chapter 16 . 5/29/2014
Best damn Garus line ever. He is going to marry it!
Whieteyes1989 chapter 15 . 5/29/2014
"accuracy when properly calibrated"...Garus is going to marry one isn't he?
Lone Gundam chapter 22 . 5/11/2014
Please update this sometime, I love this story.
the61scissors chapter 22 . 11/14/2013
An excellent fic we've got here. I'm not very familiar with the Robotech universe, but it looks as though you've blended the two settings very well, and I'm thinking about getting into Robotech because of this fic. I really like how you go into great detail with the technology and the action is depicted very well. I wouldn't mind a bit more character interaction, but the additions of Hunter, Jenkins, Bhatia, and Kilika are more than welcome and everybody is at least written well under your pen. Again, this is a great fic. Please don't be dead.