Reviews for Breakfast of Champions
peanutbutterjamjellyyy chapter 51 . 2/3
This story was brilliant, I really enjoyed reading it!
Malvolia chapter 51 . 6/27/2014
This was an excellent series on an often overlooked character. The last line was great, but so was getting to read about all the ways in which Martha thrived after her time in the TARDIS. Thanks for taking all that time to write this.
timano chapter 50 . 3/16/2014
A magnificent story, with epic scope and vision. Martha is a sadly overlooked character. I normally rate out of 10 stars-but by that scale, your story deserves at least 15! (And I loved the nonlinear nature of the story-it is about time travel, after all...)
deweydell25 chapter 50 . 2/24/2014
I loved this. The ending was so sweet!
Jeannie Feegle chapter 50 . 2/16/2013
The last chapter is brilliant! Amazing story, really enjoyed it :)
x-Avarice-x chapter 50 . 2/15/2013
Oh, this was a brilliant ending.

I'm really going to miss these. I loved them all so much. Well done.
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 43 . 1/30/2013
HAHA! Poor Martha! Dang, this is too realistic. Have I mentioned how masterful your grasp over these two's characterizations is?
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 40 . 1/30/2013
OHMYGOSH this is sad. And it's so well-written, just like the rest of all these. I can totally feel it. You characterize SO incredibly well, has anyone ever told you that? I can feel Ten and Martha delivering these lines in their actors' voices; you've written that spot-on. Heartbreaking.
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 28 . 1/30/2013
Ahhhh, gushing over this. So sweet. SO adorable. Congrats, you loser. You've made me swoon over the idea of Martha/Mickey. Just by a few of these drabbles. Ugh, you.
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 25 . 1/30/2013
Bwahahaha! Priceless, at the end. Oh gosh. Reading 24 of these delightful, emotional, ridiculous, and utterly BEAUTIFUL drabbles before I just HAD had had to review for this. Ah, Shakespeare, you dirty old genius! Love Mickey and Martha's dynamic in these, especially this shot. I had a hard time swallowing their pairing in the show, but this...this feels organic, and I can totally buy this.
TheatreGeek98 chapter 25 . 10/28/2012
Wow, I'm only half-way through this, and I already love it.
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 36 . 5/5/2012
This was absolutely adorable. :)
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 13 . 5/5/2012
This was a beautiful chapter. :) I always felt bad for Martha, felt she was under-appreciated (even by myself): it's good to see her get that recognition, even in such a little thing. Actually, I think the fact that it IS such a small, simple thing is what makes it so heartfelt and beautiful, on the Doctor's part.

Though, after the sonnet I couldn't help but think 'BITE ME, ALIEN BOY!' ;D

~emyx
Prone To Obsession chapter 36 . 4/29/2012
I flipping love Mickey Smith. I flipping love you. This chapter was so perfect.
DawnCandace chapter 36 . 4/28/2012
That was very sweet. You made Mickey/Martha work for me there. I really do like this story.