Reviews for Breakfast of Champions
DawnCandace chapter 36 . 4/28/2012
That was very sweet. You made Mickey/Martha work for me there. I really do like this story.
SimplySinful21 chapter 33 . 3/5/2012
Heavy! Dang, great to see you back at this fic!
DawnCandace chapter 19 . 3/5/2012
I loved this chapter! I always crave Martha/11 interactions.
Prone To Obsession chapter 31 . 1/20/2012
As always, Sir, you give me a lovely new perspective on scenes I've seen dozens of times. Specifically, today, in thinking how Martha walking the Earth would have affected her in her obligation to destroy it. "Somewhere out there was a little girl named Ai listening to the newest J-Pop sensation on her headphones."
Jewelshoes chapter 30 . 1/1/2012
This is really good! I love all the companions but martha is so underrated and I'm really glad you wrote this because it's brilliant!
Prone To Obsession chapter 28 . 11/23/2011
Aww. Sweet, sweet Mickey.
DawnCandace chapter 26 . 11/1/2011
This was a good snapshot of how Martha always had to be the savior of her family-trying to keep things together and tempers under control.
V.Evergreen chapter 26 . 10/29/2011
really love the story so far, i love the way it's written and i especially love the way you wriye mickey and martha :)
Prone To Obsession chapter 25 . 10/10/2011
Awwwww! I absolutely love Martha & Mickey together. This chapter was awesome. I really liked the little bit of insecure Mickey we saw towards the end, and the way Martha replied. :)
MaxRide05 chapter 25 . 10/10/2011
Cute and funny.
LilyWaters chapter 24 . 9/30/2011
Awesome job, as always!
LilyWaters chapter 22 . 9/17/2011
Great chapter! I had never thought about Martha having to wear a coreset before, on top of everything else she had to put up with during that time.
SimplySinful21 chapter 22 . 9/13/2011
Dear lords, the lye relaxer~the most horriblest invention for black hair! I guess Martha can't braid her hair? oh well, nice work!
DawnCandace chapter 22 . 9/13/2011
This was a very good chapter. Your description of Martha's work and the hair relaxer added a verisimilitude often lacking in 1913 fics. Martha was a brave one for many reasons but also for using those old school relaxers! I'd have just gone natural!
Prone To Obsession chapter 22 . 9/12/2011
I absolutely love that of all the things you could choose to focus on from the Family Of Blood episodes, you've chosen to deal with Martha's hair. :) I love the sort of day-in-the-life glimpse we got here. Also...

"Think nothing of it, sir." Martha smiled up at him. "I'd follow you anywhere."

...kind of heartbreaking.