Reviews for Introducing Harry Potter as John Lennon
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
That's awesome
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Maybe you see it, but that makes absolutely no sense to me. The similarities aren't even all that similar! You do bring up and interesting point, however. What did Harry Potter stem from? And frankly, in this field of thought, your opinion is as informed as anyone else's I'm seen thus far.
sma erDnIy lnO chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Soo...i take it you're a reporter for The Quibbler?
Harry Potterfan girl22 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
You forgot to mention that Harry had a thing for Ron, and John was secretly in love with Paul.

(I also have speculations that he had a rush on Ringo at one point as well.)

He just married Cynthia to experiment his confused feelings. And Yoko was a man anyway, so that pretty much confirmed that he was bisexual.

(I partially kidding because I really do think Yoko was a man and that John had the hots for Paulie.)
Spiralling-Down chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I've actually kind of thought this before, after my friend's dad told me he'd seen Harry as a young John Lennon ever since he read the description of his glasses... This was in the context of him saying that Daniel Radcliffe didn't look enough like John Lennon to play Harry Potter. :) I hadn't noticed all the other similarities though!
Sear chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
All is revealed! All is made clear! It is good to finally know the foundation of the Harry Potter story.

(Srsly though, awesome crack.)
Paimpont chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Now THAT is pure genius! Loved it!
YaoiLovingPrincess chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This is hilarious. If any of that is true then that is freakishly similar :) I trust your ethos as a writer. Great job finding all of the similarities, I would have never looked outside the realm of magical beings and talking creatures.