Reviews for In the Absence of Control
avidreader70 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
This is pretty good.
Munchie16 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
A really wonderful os.
You captured the psychology of Bonnie's plight amazingly. The fic actually gave me chills at times and my heart broke for Bonnie. It's kinda scary how easily Damon can become this dark. It's easy for him to get away with a lot because of his looks and charisma. Again great story.
Reighn Venhem 33704 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I really liked the battle of wills story! It's been a long time since I have read a suspense story and been unsure what is going to happen. I mean Damon could have easily won if Jonas had not made a deal with Bonnie.

That was really good!
Lula6791 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Wow! This one is amazingly good. I like this dark take to this pairing. It can see this kind of situations at the tv show. I really liked it.
Dannyblue chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Nice! I love me some fic with a dark twist on it, and this was awesomely done. You made me really feel for Bonnie, and do a little cheer when she got the best of Damon.

Great fic all around. :)
smilesx10 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
wow! i honestly don't know why you don't have more reviews bc this story is awesome! i really like the concept and everything about it! please keep going and update soon! :]
Cynner chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
i love this! plz update soon! )
Fiestyeva chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This is very great start, as you just keep them in characters! Bamon was so damn good but intensely sexy! keep going :)
babyshan211 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Wow that is so good.
Ewalk96 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Great beginning please date soon
zozo42 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
it was very not happy:( but brilliantly written.

I kinda got chills, it made me think about the fact that Damon can actually be a monster when he lets go.

As much as this was awesome...i love my happy Bamon snark...so get some of that out soon:)
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Your ending has been on my mind since last week's ep.

Hey Bonnie has no qualms about protecting Elena and doing what she needs to do to make that happen.

I loved this. Damon is in a dark place and Bonnie was the only one to see him for who he really is.
Pretty Little Vampires chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
That was a great story. It was sad though. ):
hpfan1987 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I honestly love it! very realistic view of Damon! great job!
Hooked-On-TVD chapter 1 . 2/26/2011