Reviews for Influence Politics and Meet the Man of Your Dreams
candybrown chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
LOL -just laughing and crying- Exciting, humorous and downright kinky. I love it, xD thanks for the chapter and keep updating.
psychoticObserver chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
Nice work.

i havent bee playing the game recently, Im playing final fantasy! :D

I always buy the ribbons though. Thats chinese dress is epic, i drew a little anime girl wearing one. It sucks...

Anyway! You're doing great!

Sorry for my rambling!
Emiri-Chu chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
I think I came up with Vince/Isabel when I kept feeling sorry for Vince after not asking him to be my dance partner. [Unless someone else out there already made it up before me! _"]

And on a total different change of pace, I have to agree that Cesar is less obnoxious than Kip. Alright, review you next chapter!
Emiri-Chu chapter 3 . 4/5/2011

there 2 for each hysterical chapter curently published. Duke Anklet? lol! Ocarina of Time? lol! You have to keep going. and if you're doing more pairings, is it possible that I wasn't the only one that considered "The troublemaker duo", Vince and Isabel, as a possible pairing? Please continue this it would make my unusually long and boring writer's block I have constantly better!
psychoticObserver chapter 3 . 3/30/2011

great work!

YAAAYYY! Zelda reference!

sorry i had a red bull! XD
harvestfactory15 chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
Yay, 'nother update :D I really like Kips personality in your story, he's so cute I want to kill him...just kidding...or am I...! Tony 3 Hope ya update soon .
psychoticObserver chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
this is awesome.

are you going to continue?

legacy of the Ys is awesome huh?

i suck at it. DX
harvestfactory15 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
It looks real good so far! I look forward to your next update ;D