Reviews for I Think I Might
Merlenyn chapter 24 . 8/28
Uhoh. So, I wonder why the blood lust hit like that all of a sudden? Is it a side effect of him asking them to use their Vampire Hunter weapons against him, so that he's still weakened even if he feels better mostly and thus getting excited made his body beg for the blood right in front of him because he hasn't had any blood or tablets since they used their weapons on him in training? Or that he still hasn't full accepted himself despite being more stable? Is it the fact that he's still so new to it all that excitement would make him crave it regardless? And just how and why was Abel there to begin with? Has he been secretly stalking Zero the whole time despite not following Ayumi around, waiting and watching for him to slip? Did they dose him with something to make him slip? Well, Ayumi wouldn't do it I don't think since she just admitted pretty much that she still loves him (and is jealous of what she sees between Haruhi and Zero), but could that be the whole point behind Abel being there, to make sure he messes up and is taken care of? Or just in case he slips on his own? Hmm... will Haruhi throw herself in between them now? Will someone show up to help Zero? Kaname's gone for now... doing what? Taking on the Vampire Council? Hunting down Rido before he can make his move? Hmm...

Anywho, yay I finally caught up again and boo it's been so long! lol I hope things are going alright with you and that you'll be returning soon with a new chapter! I still really really love this story! I'm anxiously waiting to see how things turn out... and just what's going to happen when it's time for the Ouran kids to go back to their own school... will all the big troubles be done with by then with Zero and the Hunters, Rido and Kaname and Yuuki, all the rest?

I'm sooo happy that Zero took the chance on Haruhi remembering everything and not having Kaname change her memories of what happened. Even if it took a day or two before she fully worked through everything and confronted him with her feelings for him, at least they worked it out! And they're freaking adorable together! :)

But yea, I hope to see another chapter sometime soon! :)
Blemm-chan chapter 24 . 5/24
Are you planning to continue this story? I really enjoy reading it but it ends on a very annoying cliffhanger. Is there a chance that you are still writing it? I'd be very happy if you were.
sasuke chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
I think you have a great fan-fiction and i decided i would like to make a you- tube animation for it if that's alright. I am a fan-fiction writer myself and i fairly enjoy seeing new ideas from different people. I so hope you accept because i would enjoy animating this. though i might not get to it so quickly. It will be awhile before i post the video and if you refuse that's OK because i can find another writer to help me out. thank you and have a fantastic day~
SxEGirl chapter 24 . 10/20/2015
I can't wait until this fic is updated! It's definitely my favorite that I've ever read!
You're such a great writer and I honestly can't stop re-reading it!
Keep up the great work and I can't wait to read the rest of this amazing fanfic! :)
SnowyOwl765 chapter 15 . 10/18/2015
Ahh. So youre pairing ZeroxHaruhi. In normal Ouran, I pair Haruhi with Tamaki.
SnowyOwl765 chapter 10 . 10/18/2015
SPOILERS! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK,

You know, I was just thinking... Everyone knows how Zero constantly complains about the bloodsucking vampires? Well, in the anime, the vampire that does the most bloodsucking is, well, him! Think about it. Kaname only bit what, three times? The Shizuka moment, when he turned Yuuki, and when he bit Ruka at some point. Only Zero bit even more times. Like about the five times he bit Yuuki, and the few times he bit Kaname. Like WTF Zero! He is just a hypocritical a******! Still hate him.
SnowyOwl765 chapter 8 . 10/17/2015
Are you seriously trying to pair ZeroxYuuki? Grrr, still hate Zero. No matter what anyone thinks.
And hmmm. I wonder If the original host club figures out that there is an 'abnormality' with the Night Class?
SnowyOwl765 chapter 5 . 10/17/2015
Are you trying to pair Yuki with Zero? Grrr... I hate Zero.
RinWolfoxagon chapter 24 . 10/10/2015
I can't wait for the next chapter, you have me seriously hooked!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/23/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
YourAverageGem chapter 24 . 7/16/2015
Why is it that every crossover I fall in love with hasn't updated in at least a year... ;-;
lawmom430 chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Ok, when I left that review the other day I was the date of the last update and thought it was just recently updated. The year didn't register in my head till after posted my review asking for you continue. So thanks for the story and I will have to finish it in my head I suppose. Thanks for the awesome story anyway.
lawmom430 chapter 24 . 4/15/2015
OMG. I am so loving this story. Everything about it has got me on the edge of my seat. It's funny, exciting and amazing. I only recently started reading the anime fan fictions and crossovers (mainly because I got a little tired of Pride and Prejudice fanfic) and this has got to be the best I have come across. So please keep going with it. I always get a bit nervous reading a fanfic that is not complete, been burned a few times in that respect, so forgive me if I get impatient about it. Again, I love it and thank you for your efforts.
notyouraveragevampy chapter 24 . 4/7/2015
I am really excited to read more. I love just about every thing in this story so far but my most favorite thing is that it is entirely believable. Not one single character seems too OOC and its amazing. Please write more soon.
Dark Soul Rising chapter 24 . 4/7/2015
Oh man oh man oh man oh man oh maaaaaan! I can't wait to see what happens next I hope you keep writing