Reviews for I Think I Might
lawmom430 chapter 1 . 4/26
Ok, when I left that review the other day I was the date of the last update and thought it was just recently updated. The year didn't register in my head till after posted my review asking for you continue. So thanks for the story and I will have to finish it in my head I suppose. Thanks for the awesome story anyway.
lawmom430 chapter 24 . 4/15
OMG. I am so loving this story. Everything about it has got me on the edge of my seat. It's funny, exciting and amazing. I only recently started reading the anime fan fictions and crossovers (mainly because I got a little tired of Pride and Prejudice fanfic) and this has got to be the best I have come across. So please keep going with it. I always get a bit nervous reading a fanfic that is not complete, been burned a few times in that respect, so forgive me if I get impatient about it. Again, I love it and thank you for your efforts.
notyouraveragevampy chapter 24 . 4/7
I am really excited to read more. I love just about every thing in this story so far but my most favorite thing is that it is entirely believable. Not one single character seems too OOC and its amazing. Please write more soon.
Dark Soul Rising chapter 24 . 4/7
Oh man oh man oh man oh man oh maaaaaan! I can't wait to see what happens next I hope you keep writing
Plz update it so good and I love zeroxharuhi they make a perfect cute couple!️
What's with you and the word 'chagrin'?
Hunter of Chaos chapter 24 . 1/6
Please update :) it's really good
misherukuro chapter 24 . 1/5
Oh man, I really enjoyed this fic but what a killer cliffie to leave of at xD. ,
Randoven chapter 24 . 9/13/2014
Oh my gosh!
I am seriously loving this story to the point Haruhi and Zero have become one of my OTPs! cx
I seriously love how you wrote all this and came up with such amazing ideas and such!
I loved the Sweet Treat part, it made me laugh, but it made my heart flutter at the cuteness within it!
3 Please continue this story, I absolutely love it. Please, please, please! I am like on edge waiting for the next chapter!
Empress BloodRose chapter 24 . 8/25/2014
Must know what happens next it's a terrible cliffhanger.
Darkkami chapter 24 . 8/12/2014
This chapter was great, I enjoyed it
uyay chapter 24 . 8/10/2014
I was right, I loved it! Update soon, please.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/9/2014
Update! Its awsome
chey721 chapter 24 . 8/5/2014
I loved the chapter, I loved the chapter so very very much I'm glad that Zero finally told her that he loved her it was beautiful I loved it so much and I am very curious as to see where you are going to take the story now very curious. The ending of the chapter has me at the edge of my seat wanting to see where the story will take me next especially with the situation that is now there. To be honest when I was reading this chapter after a while I was starting to wonder 'where is Tamaki and Kyoya' but seeing the ending I can understand why they weren't there though I can't help but be a little curious but I am way more curious to see what is going to happen with Zero and Haruhi honestly. Well as I always say I loved the chapter (though that's not a surprise) and I can't wait and I mean I absolutely can't wait for the next chapter and I hope that you put it up real soon and I mean real soon because to be completely honest my love for the story about Haruhi and Zero ending up together was starting to fade because I had reread the last chapter you did (as I do with all the others) a bunch of times so much that I knew every aspect of the chapter and waiting that long kind of made me forget about it being so sweet and how much I loved it and there isn't really any other out there for Vampire Knight and Ouran especially ones that I like so I couldn't really read those to get hyped also I kinda felt that you were abandoning the story a bit so yea. Well anyway I have been writing this for a while and I feel it is much to long but eh whatever. Well I am glad you are back and I look forward onto seeing the next chapter so as always please update soon and I mean real soon. Ja ne. :)
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 24 . 8/3/2014
I don't know if they're canon for VK & I don't care. Ayumi & Abel are ruining everything.