Reviews for Treating Mistreatment
timothy.nguyen.73 chapter 1 . 7/8
interesting.. but I really can't see how Superman will be an effective father figure. He has no experience in raising and treating a son and teenagers are tricky.. it will be even hard express his emotion with the damage that has been done by Robin..
Mystery chapter 1 . 6/6
I like the story and I agree that superman could acknowledge super boy when he's in the room. But how would you feel if a clone came out of nowhere with your DNA. Would you just take care of it right away. And it's not that superman doesn't like super boy in the episode schooled he said "he's just a constant reminder of what super boy wasn't" and that's probably why he didn't train him with his powers at first. He felt like he'd only make super boy angry or sad because he didn't have all of superman's powers.
Abby chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
funny and sweet
Ved17 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Robin did not say man. Good story!
dhampire712 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Go Robin! Bad Superman:(((((
Fetterella chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This was brilliant, sis!
Reading Nut Cassirole chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
great story and i agree. superman needs to get his butt in gear

keep up the good work :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
XD perfect ending!

I loved it
Puella Pulchra chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Lol that was so funny!

You're right Superman needed that.
Shuggie chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Agent A! Best way every to refer to Alfred while in the base!
angelrider13 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Agent A Alfred! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
hahhahahhha robin got in troble. but no one esle could have chewed supermans butt out better than robin:D
13fictionbubblegum chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I love this it is really to the point and it has a wonderful portral of the tension that exsists between superman and superboy it is very heartfelt and touching with humor thrown in I like your writing style and I love Robin it was interesting to see him from your point of veiw keep up the good work.:]

_love 13fictionbubblegum
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
this needs to happen in the show, superman is starting to piss me off
luminare91 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
absolutely awesome. I would love to see them do something like that in the show. It didn't seem OOC to me, not really. he just seemed righteously annoyed on behalf of his friend