Reviews for Moving on, Letting go
Guest chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
please please please continue with this story its amazing
Marauder Neyo chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Uh-oh! Good chapter BTW! :D
Marauder Neyo chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Ohohoh... Love the plot, xlyssx23! :D
nadiac869 chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
Good chapter update soon!
ersy chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
ok wow gotta update asap really loving this
NSNx chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
You really need to continue this its an awesome story and i cant wait to see the Mitchie/Nate/Logan family thats gunna start !
xxAnotherLoveAffairxx chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz update really really sooon ( i smell drama)

p.s.s did you notice how many plzs i put in 15 now times thats by 10000 thats how much i want you to update really soon :{D
nadiac869 chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
Gawdangit I hate cliffhangers thy annoy me so much can you please pretty please update this as soon as you possibly can I need to know what happens next! Not to sound greedy or anything but it's such a great story!
Fabes999 chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
ooooo can't wait! so awesome!
livelovelife4ever14 chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
update soon :D
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
this is reeeeelly good! please carry on its amazing!
FanmadeGlacier chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
Oh my god I am so sorry I never finished the chapter you sent me! I completely forgot about it, until I saw this update that is. It's great by the way :) Love it!

Anyway, now that you've got back on a computer - or is this just a temporary thing? - do you still want me to co-write with you?

Oh and update soon if you will ;)
tomfeltonlover1991 chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
Love this. Please update this soon. I can't wait to read more.
xCxBubblezx chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
it seems really good and interesting... plz plz plz update soon :)
FanmadeGlacier chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Oh! I never knew about this story!

I actually really like it! It's much better than the other both plot and language wise. I'd love to see more. And I wouldn't mind helping you with this one either, if you need help that is ;)

By the way, I'm guessing you were disappointed by the lack of reviews right? Well don't be, cause its probably not because of people not liking the story but because of people not finding the story. Set a genre (preferably romance) and a second character so it will be more open to the public.

A good name would be: Things can only get better from here.