Reviews for Rainbow Veins
EccentricBrit chapter 21 . 10/31/2016
Wow.. this story is honestly incredible.. I read it in mere hours I was that enthralled :)
Especially since it included my favourite Hetalia character.. was honestly a delight to read.. even through the heart wrenching sections. I honestly had some tears when Canada told that little fib.. But I forgave him knowing what he intended was to protect his brother.
Terribly sweet, this fanfiction was really brilliant and revealing hidden intentions and back story... just created more attachment to the main characters.. especially loved all the wonderful mentions of adding colour into someone's life..

Thank you so much for writing this, only thing I miss from England fics is the lack of description for England himself through another perspective.. it'd be lovely seeing them admiring each other.. though you pulled it off well compared to some other fanfiction I've read.

Still was absolutely excellent to read- needed a romantic/poignant fic after the other anime I've been watching recently :3

Thanks again,

ACF
MikuWantsABiscuit chapter 16 . 5/15/2016
Omg! Is that a reference to "we'll meet again"? I love this story way too much now.
Kirani56 chapter 21 . 8/24/2015
Oh wow...it's been almost 5 years since this was written but still so beautiful (・ω・)ノ
Thank you for writing this!
HashieStix chapter 21 . 3/27/2015
You have warmed up my heart gut once more with your amazing abilities to write, once more. After finishing off another one of your well written stories, I had to litteraly hold back tears of joy and purse my lips as I clapped, only to hold in my joyous outbursts. Again, keep up the awesome work.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 21 . 9/5/2014
*breathes and laughs in full relief and pure happiness*

*still smiling brightly*

After all the conflicts that you put to them and almost suffocate me, their Happy Ending satisfying me more than anything !

I did wanted to hug my poor baby Arthur...
I still had thing with crying Alfred, but Arthur still my number one, and watched him keep getting confused and insecure just make me want to reach him and give him a big hug and pats and love...!

But I really Love when Arthur finally accepting his fate, and being all calm, was just Interesting and Entertaining. Being blunt, more easy, but Mature as well.
That's the Arthur we know and love.

I blame no one here ! (except maybe Alfred's ex)

And I know how hard religious can be... (I'm religious. but different religion. I'm straight by the way.)

Huff... Done read it in just few hours.
Wow... It's Amazing I able to finished read this after those awful and worth to cry conflicts.

I just can't bear saw them get hurt.

Anyway... I Freaking in Love with this fic !
Beautiful... :')

By the way, who should I imagine Elizabeth as?
Hungary or fem England ? I keep mix them...
KKtheRipper chapter 21 . 7/25/2014
Ahhh its over! ::cries:: What a wonderful story!
KKtheRipper chapter 17 . 7/24/2014
I keep tearing up after reading each chapter. I hope to God that Alfred breaks up with Trey! I don't even dare to read other people's comments bc I want this to be a surprise to me. Oh man...this story and my feels. :(
Carpenatem chapter 21 . 6/2/2014
I just wanted to say that this story was absolutely beautiful and I loved every bit of it:) it made me laugh, cry and smile the whole way through. The whole thing just gave me so much emotion.
Trashybritt12 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Hello there Hoshiko! I wanted to tell you that i was a huge huge fan of your last fanfiction "And All That Jazz!" Infact, the fanfiction was so well done and emotional, that i ended up being emotional and my feelings for it stuck with me for a whole week. I was also inspired to come up with my own fanfiction for Alfred and Arthur. It's currently in motion and I will be posting the first chapter soon!

Also, I am a big fan of owl city - and have been since 2009 when they first came out (if that's correct. not sure if it was 2009). Anyway, I admire your concept of the song "rainbow veins" and to how you put it in this fanfiction. I love this! 3
baconis1priority chapter 8 . 4/30/2014
The weather always had a tendency to echo his feelings, something of which Arthur thought that perhaps he and his country were on some deep psychological level together.

Haha this is like my third time reading this fic and I just noticed that you made that connection xD I still love it3
Bacon
OutToGarden chapter 16 . 3/11/2014
DAT WE'LL MEET AGAIN REFERENCE LITERALLY MADE ME START CRYING
StrawberryAvalanche007 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I'm only here for the owl city reference (the story is long and I'm lazy, so...). Sounds really good though.
InvaderPey chapter 21 . 8/11/2013
Beautiful. This was absolutely gorgeous and I loved ever minute of it!
Corey5268 chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
You used the Catholic/Protestant joke. So much respect because I don't think I've seen anyone manage to actually work it into a fic before.
Corey5268 chapter 9 . 6/23/2013