Reviews for Courage
Karasu the Dark One chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Can we have a sequel? Please?! I'd really like to see kurt's reaction to finding out that 1) blaine tried to suicide and 2) finn stopped him and 3) courage is actually finn's line. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzz?
invincibleorangeXD chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
you are super mega foxy awesome ! thank you for writing this. totally made me feel better. i mean. its nice. reading something that have a happy ending you know. its nice. anyway, youre amazing and thank you so much for writing this ! :)
narcissa97 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I thought it would be ironic if fin hadn't shown Blaine the picture or called Kurt Kurt and then Kurt introduced them to each other
cold kagome chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
aw love it fin is awesome
bleviee chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I just stumbled across this, and it actually for real made me cry. Not just the Blaine aspects, either. That Finn is trying so hard to redeem himself for what he did to Kurt is just ... it's so heartbreaking and so canon, because Finn's an idiot sometimes, yes, but at the end of the day, since about mid-season 2, it's obvious how much Finn loves his "little brother" and what he'd do to stop him from hurting. This is such a wonderful bridge. And I adore how it all comes full circle-Finn reached out to Blaine because of how much he'd hurt Kurt, and then Blaine uses Finn's words when Kurt needs them, so Finn got to save his little brother after all.

In short, this is stunning.
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Interesting story but go Finn!
Faerie of Tara chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Absolutely amazing
asweetmoonbeam chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Oh my gosh. This is just...unbelievable. I worship the ground at your feet
randomchild chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
love love love
myeveryday chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This was simply amazing. I am in complete awe of this story. Great job!
StormsInNeverland chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Utterly unique, and a charm to read :)

Over and out.
RelapseAndEscape chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
okay. first time with this pairing. i hope it's sexy.

3 i love the italics/bold play. i love it!

i walk a lonely road, the only one that i have ever known.

preparing to jump? was Blaine trying to kill himself?

gaah. Finn is stunned. :(

"Dude, unless you're, like, a puppy serial killer, I highly doubt that." -oh God. i love Finn.

omg. did-

gah. i love what you're doing here. Courage.

i love you. and believe me - i usually prefer Finn jumping off the bridge, so the fact that i didn't click back means something! xD.

The boy he admired without even knowing was breaking down, and Blaine just couldn't live with that. -my heart is soaring.

i enjoy this entire fic. really. it's an original idea. so original my ass screams from originality.

wow.

i'm just breath-taken.

short, to-the-point, but so effective. and it's a perfect ending.

is everyone sick?

:( 3

yours, truly, sincerely,

Sammy.
ampersandandink chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Awwwww. This is so beautiful. Great work.
shushyou chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
so I've read this so many times, and I have a feeling this'll be a fruitless request because, y'know, who asks for sequels to stories that were posted 9 months ago? who does that?

me, apparently.

I just desperately want to see Finn and Blaine-Kurt's-Friend meeting for the first time after this.

but anyway. Frivolous and unlikely requests aside, I love this so much it hurts, and I'm just going to choose to believe that THIS type of Finn/Blaine interaction is canon, and the Finn/Blaine interactions that are currently on glee are the fanfiction, or something.
Cristina Pizarro chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Oh my goodness...this was so perfect! I loved it so much! I think you did an amazing job with this story :)