Reviews for Backwards Compatible
Haley Earthstone chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
I really enjoy this series. It is intense, well-written, and highly engaging. I do hope it continues, especially as it (and your other TSCC fics) have inspired a TSCC idea for me, even though I've never seen the show.
99DeadBalloons chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
I know it's been forever but one can hope right?
Whether you decide to continue or not I'd just like to say that you write the best TSCC fiction on the net, no exaggerations! All your fanfictions are pretty good but your TSCC ones are just amazing, always managing to find the perfect balance between man and machine for cameron, plots that are always infused with life and free flowing action - simply incredible.
In the mean time I'm so happy you've joined the clexa fandom - happy writing :)
Viva33 chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
I hope this series would update someday. it has been a roller coaster ride. i enjoyed it too much.
Blue Coronna chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Great stories, one of the best TSCC ever, hope you'll continue.
hopefull chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Love this series. I see its been awhile, but still hoping for this story to continue.
Firestar001 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
So ummm... Is this it? I really hope not. Your stories are amazing
Drake chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
So any chance you will be continuing this
ww4 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
nooooooooo please update don't leave me like this!
UnguidedLight chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Awesome x
C.LaBean chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I just read your "No Programming" series in the last couple days and was blown away. It's one of the best Terminator fanfiction I've ever read but I'm worried that your going to leave it hanging, such as the show did and I don't think I can handle another cliff hanger. Anyway I hope you continue this story it far to great to be left unfinished
Da Fan chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I've faithfully waited and still hope you will continue this series. I think i've read it 3 times and probably will again in the future and will rejoice when the writers block or what not is over so you'll continue this beautifully written story.
dailyvomit chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Awesome prologue. :)

Now I'm all mushy inside. And it's your fault.
Sonic chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Please PLEASE continue this! I love how you write these two!
Secret Heart33 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I am so glad I found this after reading "No Programming" and "what Are Terminators Made Of?". I hope you continued this story, I really enjoyed the whole series.
Mord5ith chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Don't give up on this story. I've read all of this ages ago. But I was a lurker. Now, I'm unlurking and pleading you to keep going. It's one of the best things I've ever read!