Reviews for Farblondzhet
Dreaming Star Traveler chapter 3 . 7/4
This is awesome! Please don't give up on it!
sousie chapter 3 . 5/6
love this new version
KanadeAkatsuki13 chapter 3 . 5/5
When will you update this story...? ;_;
Luscil L. L chapter 1 . 3/22
I'm questioning you on not updating this -_-
123paco chapter 3 . 3/18
Well, it's not the best but it's still better than Akatsuki cat fics
Alyss Penedo chapter 3 . 2/5
...Has Paige converted to the Naruto-dom yet? Because I was really hoping she'd recognize Kakashi after, say, actually hearing the guy's name, but it seems such was not to be. Unless she was still set in her crazy-freeloader-ish-in-my-buddy's-house mentality and gets over it eventually.
Kakashi reading Naruto fanfiction about people he has yet to meet or died ages ago. I would pay to see that XP
(...No, not really, but the sentiment's there.)
SugoiAuthorToBe chapter 3 . 2/4
Omg I love this! I know you haven't done this story in a while. . . but ya know. . . I'm here for moral support. Motivation, if you will. So. . . update? Please?
Marie chapter 3 . 1/27
Kakashi is so done with this... But we're not!
IchirakuRamenInc chapter 3 . 1/23
I can't find any word to describe how much I LOVE this fic. You said on the latest chapter of Aberration that you would have the update up here soon, so I hope to see it.
(and by hope I mean if I don't see it in the next ten days I'm going to explode)
Your current account stalker,
IchirakuRamenInc.
Uncertain Shifter chapter 3 . 1/18
Paige is deluding herself.
Pygolampida Ankathi Alepou Dai chapter 3 . 1/14
This is so cute! Please, please pleas update it! Update it- maybe along with Aberration- alternate or something? Please? *Puppy eye jutsu*
Aki WildQueen chapter 3 . 1/13
I squeed my head off with this. HILARIOUS. Seriously can't get over it all hahaha
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/9
update great story
Dulemina chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
More more more :D More more more :P Please? Pretty please? I enjoyed it? :)
MOOOmas101 chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
This story is super good! Kakashi's reactions to this world are equally hilarious and realistic. I really hope you update this story someday, as well as Aberration. :)