Reviews for Leader of the Army, AKA F is for Family
tlcroft chapter 1 . 5/20
Funny and sad at the same time, this one reminded me of our family funerals where everyone talks about the deceased with humor and love. The Rossi family is a lot like my own: they may hate in principle the life you are leading but they will always back you no matter what. Three months ago my cousin's oldest had to bury his lover of almost ten years (Drunk driver) and the entire family went to the funeral. Let me tell you, my uncle and cousin were both livid that Daniel's lover's brother would NOT officiate at the funeral or memorial service in spite of being a Reform Methodist pastor-and Michael's twin. My uncle who just retired as an Evangelical Westlyan (Fundamentalist) minister, stood up and conducted both services himself EVEN THOUGH HE HAD NEVER MET MICHAEL! His grandson had loved him deeply and for Uncle Bob it was enough. And when Daniel started laughing through his tears at the memorial service as he told so many funny stories of their lives together, Michael's family nearly collapsed in shock. But for us, it was a normal funeral with the laughter as thick as the tears and so many good memories. Here's to Spencer remembering his mother's service the same way.
AlexiCyn chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
This was gorgeous. Bitter sweet, but funny in the way only wakes can be when you loved the person dearly and don't mind laughing at the good thoughts, while crying over the hole they leave in your life. A most excellent fic. OH, and not a pairing I usually read, but I very much enjoyed this. You've swayed me to giving them a go. :)
omgnotagain chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Type your review here...
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
aaaaaaaw...cute
Hisuiko chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Wonderful! The end bit is just the sort of remembrance I love to see at a funeral :)

Hugs

Hissy x
TheMysteriousGeek2345 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Oh yeah! How to own William Reid! This was awesome!
Lord L.H.J chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
lol,nice fic.)
LithiumFlower13 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Kinda sounds like one of my family funerals.
Poet Wroet chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I really loved this piece.
Trahnfisch chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
oh my god... you had me crying here... soooo sad... but soo good, too!
TutkaKid chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
The is great :) I think that Diana would like having a funeral like that (considering, yah know, she's not a real person xD)
BabyyBre chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Aw(: Love it.
BabyyBre chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Aw(: Love it.
smiles2go chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I'm not a fan of Rossi/Reid, but you've made me see it's possible and could be a good thing. This is a very touching fic and shows what you do for family. I love it!
lastcrazyhorn chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
This was totally awesome. I'm gonna tell all my CM friends to read it.

"I'll make sure he loses the bet," was all Aaron said and then walked briskly into main room.

And I loved that.