Reviews for Dear Seth
angellovesfanfiction chapter 1 . 6/19
It is a great story. I cried a lot while reading it, it's so sad . I loved that Edward accepted Seth as part of Bella's life. Phenomenal ending...
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 4/11
This is really great! :)
Kanessha chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
I absolutely love this story. I am a mom and I was in tears as soon as I realised "Seth" was your son. I know I would never be able to relate but this story really touched a good art of me. Than you X
Ms Torres chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
O mi dios!

Incredibly sad that Bella experienced such pain and tragedy. Thank goodness Edward came by when he did to help Bella learn to heal. Having gallstones whether pregnant or not is a killer but the added stress, pain and all round irritation makes for being pregnant with gallstones unbearable some days (so glad that's over now lol). My heart aches for anyone that has experienced losing a child born or not. I wish them lots of love and positive thoughts!

Ms Torres
x
Kickinl8tr chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Gahhhhh. Was thinking he was her son then I talked myself out of it. Good story.
rubyred753 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Aw, sweet ending!
nelly1145 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
i read this and this was so f-sad and i think that it would have been awesome if you wrote this as a complete story(:

truly loved it!
TwistedNDHead chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Such an amazing story, brilliantly written. And with such a twist. Fantastic story, really loved it. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to reading more of your work
shelbron chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
That was so sad and beautiful. Poor Bella lost so much. Amazing story :)
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Great story and Edward's letter at the end is beautiful.
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Oh goodness, I'm crying a lot now. :D This was very good, I really enjoyed it. What a sad story for Bella. I wondered if Seth was her son, so I was really excited to see that. :) And Edward's letter at the end...so good. Ugh, what a good man he is in this. :)

Thank you for writing this. It's so lovely, you did great. :)
Kdeve2 gmx.com chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I loved this story . Please continue writing.
Weffanie chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
That was lovely - I picked up that he was her son pretty early in the story but the donation to the hospital threw me off track again. This was written really well :)
MissTeenageDream chapter 1 . 5/7/2011