Reviews for Dear Seth
Ms Torres chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
O mi dios!

Incredibly sad that Bella experienced such pain and tragedy. Thank goodness Edward came by when he did to help Bella learn to heal. Having gallstones whether pregnant or not is a killer but the added stress, pain and all round irritation makes for being pregnant with gallstones unbearable some days (so glad that's over now lol). My heart aches for anyone that has experienced losing a child born or not. I wish them lots of love and positive thoughts!

Ms Torres
x
Kickinl8tr chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Gahhhhh. Was thinking he was her son then I talked myself out of it. Good story.
rubyred753 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Aw, sweet ending!
nelly1145 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
i read this and this was so f-sad and i think that it would have been awesome if you wrote this as a complete story(:

truly loved it!
TwistedNDHead chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Such an amazing story, brilliantly written. And with such a twist. Fantastic story, really loved it. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to reading more of your work
shelbron chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
That was so sad and beautiful. Poor Bella lost so much. Amazing story :)
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Great story and Edward's letter at the end is beautiful.
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Oh goodness, I'm crying a lot now. :D This was very good, I really enjoyed it. What a sad story for Bella. I wondered if Seth was her son, so I was really excited to see that. :) And Edward's letter at the end...so good. Ugh, what a good man he is in this. :)

Thank you for writing this. It's so lovely, you did great. :)
Kdeve2 gmx.com chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I loved this story . Please continue writing.
Weffanie chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
That was lovely - I picked up that he was her son pretty early in the story but the donation to the hospital threw me off track again. This was written really well :)
MissTeenageDream chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
So beautiful!
sugarville chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
That was lovely
Darcy's Admirer chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Totally different than what I thought it would be, but amazingly awesomely sweetly cool nonetheless! You are a gifted writer! Sad, too. Happy ending, though, and that's always good.

Love, Emnara1912
Skye-bugg chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Hey! This is cool! You should totally continue with this story. I really like your story 'It's Always Been You'. It's awesome too.

Please don't let Bella go to jail!
Dooba chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Like I promised, my review for your one shot :) I really loved the story, I loved the story line and how you kept us in the dark until the very end. You have written beautifully how Edward wins Bella's heart even through all the grief. The story progresses beautifully and I love how Edward has persisted, giving Bella the time and space she needed to find her way in her new life, which was altered so dramatically. I have never lost a child (I don't even have children) so I cannot imagine how that would feel. I understand you wanted to focus on coping with the loss of a child in this fic. However, and this is my no means meant as criticism, just as something i noticed, I have lost my beloved once and it's not a grief you get over easily. Maybe Bella wasn't ready to deal with the loss of Marcus yet in this story. Bearing a loss as big asa hers takes time to acknowledge before the mourning process can start.

Like I said, i loved your story. The letters Bella wrote to Seth were heart breaking and although it was not clear for a long time who exactly he was, it was clear that he meant a lot to her. Often i was amazed at how raw her sadness was, yet she accepted that she could never see him again. This made it impossible for him to be a lost love, because in the letters it was clear that Bella's love for Seth would have been returned by him. Writing letters to cope with your grief can be healing. Edward's letter at the end brought a lump to my throat. It showed an understanding few people can muster. Thank you for writing this!