Reviews for The Difference
Lady Mythology chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Love! Awesome! I wish something like this would have happened.
mabscifiromantic chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Wholly Hotness!
myallconsuminglove chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Okay wow this was kind of hot, and really well written. You wrote Damons pov perfectly, and the chemistry at the end its just wow
ImagineI chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Wh... What O.O Wh-where's the next chapter? This is... okay, this is like seriously well written and heart-clenchingly good; a great quick-scan of character and sexy as hell. Thank you!
DElena all the way chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Your way to write is fabulous. I love it.
andaere chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Wow, smokin'! ;) But seriously, this was quite well-written. I generally don't like first person but you had a lot of good insights that made me believe I really was reading Damon's thoughts. Great job!
DelenaRain chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I liked it ;$
janebondenhouse chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
That was um...FUCKING AWESOME! I am so happy right now. That was beautiful.
PCJC24 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
That was really good! Loved the last line. You also did a great job on Damon's POV!
Alumfelga chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I love it. It's not easy to write from Damon's point of view and yet he is so in character here. As everyone else. I love Damon's and Stefan's talks so enjoyed the first scene even more than the second one. This:

He doesn't look good. Well, he never looks good, but I've seen corpses with more spark.

killed me :D

I'm really impressed with the idea of that fic, it is as great :)
latbfan chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Oh that is just plain awesomeness.

That is all.
Jennifer chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This seriously NEEDS to go on! At least just a tiny bit further! Pretty please? lol
Jen chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This is amazing! Is there any chance we could get another chapter? Please, with Damon on top? ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
UNF. I JUST I CAN'T EVEN

wish this happened back in season two. because it totally could have. except they made stefan know when katherine was katherine every single time they interacted. which honestly made me annoyed sometimes.

thanks for being so awesome. really. this helped with the withdrawals i'm having waiting for season four.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Oh my goodness. I wish this continued on. Soooo good.