Reviews for The Difference
sapphire ink chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
This is, by far, the most brilliant DE doppelgänger-themed piece I've read. It's written well, it ends gorgeously, and it's not predictable but it still pours on the emotions. Marvelous.
celisc chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
HOT!
Lady Mythology chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Love! Awesome! I wish something like this would have happened.
mabscifiromantic chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Wholly Hotness!
myallconsuminglove chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Okay wow this was kind of hot, and really well written. You wrote Damons pov perfectly, and the chemistry at the end its just wow
ImagineI chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Wh... What O.O Wh-where's the next chapter? This is... okay, this is like seriously well written and heart-clenchingly good; a great quick-scan of character and sexy as hell. Thank you!
DElena all the way chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Your way to write is fabulous. I love it.
andaere chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Wow, smokin'! ;) But seriously, this was quite well-written. I generally don't like first person but you had a lot of good insights that made me believe I really was reading Damon's thoughts. Great job!
DelenaRain chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I liked it ;$
janebondenhouse chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
That was um...FUCKING AWESOME! I am so happy right now. That was beautiful.
PCJC24 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
That was really good! Loved the last line. You also did a great job on Damon's POV!
Alumfelga chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I love it. It's not easy to write from Damon's point of view and yet he is so in character here. As everyone else. I love Damon's and Stefan's talks so enjoyed the first scene even more than the second one. This:

He doesn't look good. Well, he never looks good, but I've seen corpses with more spark.

killed me :D

I'm really impressed with the idea of that fic, it is as great :)
latbfan chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Oh that is just plain awesomeness.

That is all.
Jennifer chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This seriously NEEDS to go on! At least just a tiny bit further! Pretty please? lol
Jen chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This is amazing! Is there any chance we could get another chapter? Please, with Damon on top? ;-)