Reviews for Please Do
NeekahLordSkimmonsLove chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Awesome. Loved it
theskycat chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Sigh. So sweet :] i've read this five times. Hopefully you do more next time. To the gueat dude below me, #Dontlikedontread.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
fuck this lesbian stuff
Yikai chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Absolutely adored this. It was sweet. Why are you into so many fandoms I'm into? You're awesome.
Skylar Reid chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Love it! PLz write another!
Sabrynastpierre chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
WOW! That was really good! Nice job.
blackbloodbaby chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Well, this is something I didn't think of. Six and Marina prehaps, but not this. Not bad. You've got me liking this odd new ship.
Scarlett chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
In love with this pair, I'm so happy I found your fanfic. . The story was adorable, I can't wait for more!
CCF chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
It's not bad. I personally prefer more story line but this is pretty good. I hope to see more.
batouttahell chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
This is really good. I wish there were more stories about this pairing, but if there has to be so few, I'm glad this is one of them. The descriptions are good, and it was interesting in how short the parts were. You got to show a lot of time passing, and it made it seem like a whole book all in one fan fiction. Really good story. .
SnowboardingQueen chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
you should totally do more on these two
Valvox chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I absolutely loved this. I honestly hope you write another chapter, a sequel or even just another Sarah/Six story.

It was beautifully written, I loved your descriptions of the scenery, and particularly Six's eyes. You perfectly captured the essence of Sarah and Six's characters, but still made them your own.

This is one of the best written stories I've ever read, to be frank.

I hope to see more from you soon. Keep up the great writing, I can't wait to read more. :)

DofD chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Lexi chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This story is absolutely breathtaking. I love the short-ish chapters, it's more gripping to read (In my opinion of course). LOVE IT!

More, more, more!
mixtape218 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I think this was a perfect mix of angst and fluff... I'll be able to re-read it for days since it's a good length and total story