Reviews for Chain Reaction
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I love Sarah Irene bonding time. *sighs happily*
I like the part where Irene is tempted to look above her head to see if an axe is hanging there. LOL

I really think that Irene and Sarah would have had a great relationship after Sarah's little trip throught the labyrinth and I'm glad that I read this story. Thank you.
jmolly chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
You've captured an interesting dynamic between these two. I hope you'll work on the other J/S story, though. I want to see what's in their heads, especially Toby's. xoox
BloodyRoses chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Yes! Sarah has to go win the heart and trust of a King!

I thought Sarah's stepmother was named Karen. I need to watch the movie again. Clearly it's been too long. But the disc is packed away for the move my landlord said I'd be making FOUR MONTHS AGO! *bnags head on keyboard*
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Lovely. _
Nanenna chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This is so sweet! I really like the idea of Irene/Karen bonding with Sarah after the girl got some sense knocked into her. Too often I've seen authors throw half the lessons Sarah learned right out the window by stating in no uncertain terms that all of Sarah's hate for her step-mother is called for and generated by the woman. I think you really captured a nice little moment in the aftermath that suites the characters.