Reviews for Optical Illusion
Warbird571 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I can't tell you how amazing this is! I love the inner struggle in Rufus, it shows how human he really is. And the conversation between the two brothers, my God. That was too perfect. Just good job :)
MissNessarose chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Type your review here...
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I only learned of Lazard's existence today (having not played the Crisis games) and immediately began hunting down fics concerning him and his baby brother This was first, thankfully, and I took great delight in reading it. It's sweet, and so beautifully written.

Sometimes I envy people's ability to strong words together in such a fashion. Especially the bit about "charismatic alternatives crawling out of the woodwork", that's genius.

loveaustralia chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
That these men obviously needed this relationship with each other makes them far more human than their father ever was. They have truly become greater than the man whose shadow they've had to stand in.

Purple Pallbearer chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Awww...very cute. I just love brotherly bonding.
VioletStar98 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Thank you. Just... thank you. We need more fics focusing on these two, and I am just very glad I found this fic. The ending made me inwardly squee, it was just so cute!

I loved the way you characterized these two, also. Seems quite spot on if you ask me.
BloodyRoses chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
A very nice beginning to their relationship. I liked Rufus' uncertainty about the situation. I mean really, in a situation like that who wouldn't wonder wtf to do.