Reviews for Faster Than A Kiss
Alessia Kyouya chapter 19 . 10/3/2012
I dun understand your ending TT
joyce chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
danda
roxaslvr14 chapter 16 . 6/30/2011
Hello! Roxaslvr1 here, My friend ZombiesGoneWrong98 turned me on to this story, And I finished it rather fast, Because I'm a fast eader, and it is very interesting, but I cn see that it han't bee updated for nearly 2 months or so. So I was wondering if it was finished? PM me if you'd like, Nice story!
Sanamai chapter 16 . 6/30/2011
Hello again. From the middle chapters i realized that I don't think that this story is rated K. It could be more like a T or M. Other than that I loved It. I think I fell in love with Sensei. :) 3
Sanamai chapter 5 . 6/30/2011
Hello, my name is Megan. I am 13 years old and I am very very interested in this book. I have a few questions though. I don't know whether or not I am going crazy but I seem to be getting these characters all mixeed up. Fumino is the girl and teppei is her brother. Ryuu is the brothers teacher and Ojiro is Fumino's teacher. I feel as if in the 13 paragraphs (most of them are conversations) in chapter 5 slumber party! that the characters keep getting mixed up. Can you please help me out on this. Thanks

- ZobiezGoneWrong98 aka megan

p.s keep writing these stories! I just love them!
Tikachu chapter 16 . 4/25/2011
Tikachu does love it and Tikachu loves all the other chapters. _
CorruptedCharlie chapter 14 . 4/23/2011
Hi...okay sorry here but I'm pretty confused as to why Fumino is in pain...I'm probably missing something, so could you please fill me in?
JessibelBlue chapter 8 . 4/3/2011
Yay, I finally got around to reading this story.

Anyway... well done so far! Can't wait to see what else happens!
X DancingInTheRain X chapter 8 . 4/3/2011
CUUUUUUUUUUUTE! And someohow funny! upload as soon as you can though!
X DancingInTheRain X chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
really nice idea! i think its well written and not too out of character well...I'm now finishing my review so as to be able to continue reading the following chapters ;)
CorruptedCharlie chapter 8 . 4/2/2011
I feel really happy! Thank you for the dedication!

Awesome chapter, I absolutely love Fumino's dad :P
cerezita72903 chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
oh my gosh! i'm so glad that you're writing a story for FtaK, there aren't too many out there, and yours is really good. i've already favorited it and added it to my story alerts, so please keep up the good work!
CrayolaBox16 chapter 7 . 3/30/2011
Hey there! I love your fic! I think you portrayed the characters well, especially Fumino's dad. :) I look forward to reading more, so please update soon! -Red
Sherraira chapter 7 . 3/18/2011
It's a cute moment. Love it. :-)