Reviews for FateStay Night: Ultimate Master
Canis Lupus 54 chapter 5 . 8/14
This is a great story. You seem to have a good handle on every character and what they're capable of. Since you seem to have lost interest in this fic, I'd love to adopt or co-write it, PM me if you're interested.
dndkeg chapter 5 . 7/14
Man this story is VERY VERY good and well written, although I'm wondering if you are going to update this anytime soon, still great job so far and keep up the good work
Anonymous1684 chapter 5 . 7/5
Did you forget about this story ?
kabir0399 chapter 2 . 7/2
Very nice
kabir0399 chapter 1 . 7/2
Very interesting
Tjj chapter 5 . 6/15
When's the next chapter?
MaxHD2490 chapter 5 . 5/29
This story was pretty fun to read, its a bit sad its not been updated for sometime. Though ironic enough while Avenger could be Jeanne d'arc while who she is in story still a mystery however recently with Fate Grand Order your Avenger could be mistaken as Jeanne D'arc Alter but since Avenger in your story is more colorful then Jeanne D'arc alter (most her attire is dark and black armor with pale blond hair and yellow eyes)
Pandora the Ghost Elf chapter 2 . 4/11
So, I've been directed to this magnificent fic by various sources and I'm not in the Fate fandom so everything bar the Ben 10 pieces are completely new to me. But as the second chapter started to roll, I started to guess who Avenger might be. My first thought was that she was Joan D'arc, and this was especially reinforced when I saw that her attack name was in french. I hope it's her but when Saber called out Excalibur and her inner thoughts were portrayed I began to have some doubts. That means that anything gender based is in the air, and while I completely approve of this, it makes guessing more harder and fun! Man, I do hope it is Joan D'arc!

Btw, congrats on getting me interested in this fandom. Not a light feat considering I've been actively staying away from it. :D
Shadow of a Memory chapter 4 . 4/4
This is some seriously impressive writing. That said, I'm not really surprised it hasn't been touched for three years now. Why is it that the really good fics are always the ones abandoned?
equinox hero and monster chapter 5 . 2/26
It's 2-26-16
DYnoJackal19 chapter 5 . 2/19
You know would make for interesting battle?

Ben as Upgrade merged with Avenger.
Master Knight chapter 5 . 2/8
This is a good story and a great concept. You really need to continue this.
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 5 . 1/4
Well damn. I am very sold on this story. I hope you get back to it eventually, I'm eager to see what happens next.
Lc chapter 5 . 11/15/2015
hey why is there no updates the story is getting good
Nicholas Diego chapter 5 . 10/19/2015
Great Fic how about write something were Gewn and Kevin accidentaly see Ben treated Avenger wounds in a misunderstanding way.:)