Reviews for FateStay Night: Ultimate Master
KH-Hardcorefan4483 chapter 5 . 3/16
Always nice to see Ben crubstomp the baddies as usual in his Alien forms. Rin, don't believe with everything you read on internet because not everything is true.

Say, will you bring Ben's old nemesis back? Albedo and Viglax would do. It'll be awesome to see the Servants, Masters, the Ultimatrix Hero, and the Aliens clash.
CaptainDavidBlake chapter 5 . 3/6
Amazing piece of work all the way through.

This needs to be updated! :)
Lazurman chapter 5 . 3/5
I really would love to see Ben and Shirou teaming up to show the world what it means to be a hero of justice. Unlimited Blade Works and Alien X... Meep.
Lazurman chapter 3 . 3/5
This is earning that Cool Versus Awesome label that lead me here. What would've been even more fantastic is if Ben had punted him like he did Vilgax.
Olreic chapter 1 . 2/26
Please tell me this fic still isn't being abandonned...
Reishin Amara chapter 5 . 1/7
I think I shat bricks of gold...this is EPIC.
White Keyblade Oathkeeper chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
Nice to see this is alive and kicking again. Still hoping for Ben to use NRG on TA just to troll him, since I doubt he has the raw power to get through his armor
karthik9 chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
Fox Boss chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
Very nicely done and very believable.
GeckoGecko554 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Finally, you have returned! This story is not dead!

I will gladly wait for the next chapter however long it takes!
ilove2laflol chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
I just have one question will Alien X make an appearance in this? It would be funny if he made an appearance against Gilgamesh
DalekDavros chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
Good story. Though Ben should turn into a highbred to face off against the hero king, first hero on earth versus oldest and first species in universe and both call lesser beings mongrel is a perfect match up. Keep up the good work.
fiery chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
Now that i've read the entire story the 2nd time, even though Rin's reaction to Ben's different aliens forms are hilarious, she needs a reality check to understand that the the Magus Association and Church are not the most powerful organization in the world and several others rival them like the Plumbers and others.
(This is just my opinion though, I still love your story)
Stalker117 chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
I'm officially hooked!

This is intriguing, well-writen, has amazing pace and great combat scenes (just imagining Ben's transforming in this universe and making the Hero's heads spin is awesomely fun).

More please! :)
Stalker117 chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
I'm really enjoying this lot. Ben brings so much liveliness to the Nasuverse that it becomes truly refreshing and straight-up badass to see him charge into the fray. But I always liked Ben as a character. He’s idealistic without being dumb, and always relayed more in quick thinking and being smart than in the (actually immense) powers of his transformations. I’m predicting he will bring fort truly awesome moments once he starts to really understand things and calling names. :)

The story is good and intricate, the battle choreography is great and I really want to read more.

Oh, and is that a… Epic Hero Pokedex? :D