Reviews for FateStay Night: Ultimate Master
miguelgiuliano.co chapter 5 . 7/3
Genial historia espero que en un momento futuro puedas continuar con está historia .
Espero que si continúas con tu historia aparescan más personajes de ben10 en acción .
Alpha701 chapter 5 . 4/20
Can't wait for the next chapter!
ZenithBloodedge chapter 5 . 2/26
PLEASE do not give up on this story! It's TOO GOOD!
superfanman217 chapter 1 . 1/31
i love it
can you write more?It's probably more than 3 years,since you wrote.
Gundam-Knight-Chris chapter 5 . 10/10/2016
A shame that you haven't continued this. I was looking forward to the next chapter.
Canis Lupus 54 chapter 5 . 8/14/2016
This is a great story. You seem to have a good handle on every character and what they're capable of. Since you seem to have lost interest in this fic, I'd love to adopt or co-write it, PM me if you're interested.
dndkeg chapter 5 . 7/14/2016
Man this story is VERY VERY good and well written, although I'm wondering if you are going to update this anytime soon, still great job so far and keep up the good work
Anonymous1684 chapter 5 . 7/5/2016
Did you forget about this story ?
kabs9000 chapter 2 . 7/2/2016
Very nice
kabs9000 chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
Very interesting
Tjj chapter 5 . 6/15/2016
When's the next chapter?
MaxHD2490 chapter 5 . 5/29/2016
This story was pretty fun to read, its a bit sad its not been updated for sometime. Though ironic enough while Avenger could be Jeanne d'arc while who she is in story still a mystery however recently with Fate Grand Order your Avenger could be mistaken as Jeanne D'arc Alter but since Avenger in your story is more colorful then Jeanne D'arc alter (most her attire is dark and black armor with pale blond hair and yellow eyes)
Pandora the Ghost Elf chapter 2 . 4/11/2016
So, I've been directed to this magnificent fic by various sources and I'm not in the Fate fandom so everything bar the Ben 10 pieces are completely new to me. But as the second chapter started to roll, I started to guess who Avenger might be. My first thought was that she was Joan D'arc, and this was especially reinforced when I saw that her attack name was in french. I hope it's her but when Saber called out Excalibur and her inner thoughts were portrayed I began to have some doubts. That means that anything gender based is in the air, and while I completely approve of this, it makes guessing more harder and fun! Man, I do hope it is Joan D'arc!

Btw, congrats on getting me interested in this fandom. Not a light feat considering I've been actively staying away from it. :D
Shadow of a Memory chapter 4 . 4/4/2016
This is some seriously impressive writing. That said, I'm not really surprised it hasn't been touched for three years now. Why is it that the really good fics are always the ones abandoned?