Reviews for FateStay Night: Ultimate Master
SyQadelic chapter 4 . 5/6
"What do you mean you've already been to Akasha?"
exillion chapter 2 . 1/3
This fic... I want to shoot myself. Multiple times.

First of all you dim-witted author, the priest is in his thirties.

Secondly, it's a fucking hotel. They don't need to cook, they can just order up.

Thirdly, Illya is from fucking Germany. Why the fuck would she use japanese honorifics?
KaijuSentai chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
A very cool story. Hope it updates soon!
Hakurei no Miko chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
update soon! fate/ingens for as well! i take it that you are following the fate route? or a mash up?
Hakurei no Miko chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
is avenger jeanne? and also wanted to remind you on ben being way too op.
Hakurei no Miko chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
i have a few point i want to raise. firstly, in the first chapter, ben was hit by age bolt. while i do acknowledge that it was possible for him to avoid it from being fatal, note that age bolt reverses the laws of cause and effect, such that being hit is the cause. due to this, it is extremely hard to recover from the wound. and the hardness of ben's armour wouldn't matter, thus i feel that that is a plot hole, as while as making ben seem op. second, i feel that you underestimated rin. her magecraft has the potential to become one of the top magus. her jewels were capable of blowing off berserker's head, not to mention she can cast spells that rival caster's. also, gandr shot decreases the physical health of the victim, so regardless of whatever form they are in, their health itself will decrease, making them feel really bad and eventually passing out. besides these, your writing is really enjoyable so update soon!
Hakurei no Miko chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
this looks interesting, but i hope you don't make ben op cause he really wouldn't last against berserker or gilgamesh or saber.
aceventury chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
Hey, are we per chance ever going to see any of Ben's Omniverse aliens? also, hope you update soon!
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
I need more!
Zach chapter 5 . 9/3/2014
When is the next chapter coming out this is getting interesting and fun to read
Rimshooter chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
"Definitely a shorter wait" ;p.

I'll certainly keep an eye out. It was a nice read, in any case.
Mr. Wang chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
This is a well done story so far, why u no continue it?
KingBowser444 chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
I am seriously loving this story so far, especially now that Shiro and Ben look like they're about to form an alliance. Hope you update the story soon, because it is very detailed and entertaining. A suggestion I'd like to make: you have got to, I mean GOT to have Rath vs Berserker at some point! The amount of hilarity that would ensue would be off the charts!
Zarbapha chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Could GaƩ Bolg even target NRG? He's radioctive waste made manifest.
Telron chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
interesting so far. please update soon