Reviews for FateStay Night: Ultimate Master
truthful one chapter 1 . 11/28/2021
Aww Man this story really was epic. Shame that it's on indefinite hiatus. Well anyways thank you for this masterpiece. Hope you consider continuing it one day.
Wishing you good luck and prosperity.
Grimm Magician chapter 4 . 7/11/2021
Why did you have Medea lie about her master wanting to rape her..?
Telling him about the truth of her former Master SACRIFICING CHILDREN would have been way more effective in persuading him...
Grimm Magician chapter 2 . 7/10/2021
Oh Medea, better and worse than you have tried (and all have failed).
AzureFlame Dragon King chapter 5 . 4/24/2021
I need more please more
AzureFlame Dragon King chapter 3 . 4/24/2021
Berserker got oofed
Guest chapter 5 . 2/9/2021
"Now though, the story is going to progress at long last. It will definitely be a shorter wait before the next chapter."
~8 years ago
5074 chapter 5 . 1/24/2021
Despite the fact that it’s dead, I personally really enjoyed this story. Ben 10 was a pretty significant part of my childhood, and though I don’t know that much about the Fate series, (and I’m kind of scared to get into it, given how large and complex the franchise is) but from what little I do know, everyone was very in-character.

I’ve always enjoyed fics where people from a world with a specific power system with specific rules have to deal with someone who absolutely does not play by them, and seeing everyone try and make sense of Ben’s ridiculous combo-platter of powers is quite enjoyable, and on the flip side, it’s also enjoyable to speculate on how being a well-known superhero with documented abilities and weaknesses might come back and bite you in the butt in an environment where the element of surprise is a vital factor.

Speaking of Ben, I really enjoyed his characterization here. Sure, some might argue he’s out of character and too serious here, but I personally always enjoyed the mature and intelligent Ben we saw in the early parts of Alien Force, and even occasionally in Ultimate and Omniverse. It was somewhat implied that the “immature kid” routine was just his way of dealing with the stress of constantly having the fate of the world on his shoulders.

I’m not too sure what to say about Avenger, as we never really got to get into her character and motivations before...y’know, the fic died, but she seemed pretty cool and mysterious. Someone who chose that fate of her own free will, huh? I wonder what her deal was...

Anyway, that about wraps up this rambling mess of a review. Despite it’s lack of length, I genuinely enjoyed it, and you know what? I think I actually will give the Fate series a shot now. Where to start, though...
Anyway, the point I’m trying to make is that even though it was never finished...thanks for writing it.
kratsbroth chapter 5 . 12/20/2020
short wait... not to rude but if it was droped then i kinda wish that it where anounced but then again tgis is the 4 thime reading it, i enjoyed the story i just wish it was given a proper ending insted of remaining un-updated for years now...
dandragonmc chapter 5 . 11/29/2020
hey did you dropped this?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2020
Awesome story if only it was never abandoned
Bluzerker chapter 5 . 6/15/2020
This story is so good I had to read it twice. I wish this had an ending! Could you at least tell us on why it’s canceled? Maybe give us spoilers on what you were planning for this story? If not you could just PM me, I really want to be satisfied with this story. Big fan of Ben 10 and his heroic morals.
starscreamer11 chapter 5 . 4/25/2020
I assume this is dropped? Shame. It was going so well too.
Silverwingzz chapter 5 . 3/15/2020
This story was good but I don’t know why he didn’t use swampfire to heal instead of changing forms.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2020
This is the best FatexBen10 xover that I'd ever read so far. Though, are you planning on continuing this story? If not maybe gave it to someone else who wants to continue it. It would be such a waste to leave this fanfic dead (if it's really dead of course).
gold crown dragon chapter 5 . 1/19/2020
Knowing some species of Alien are straight up planet busters. Im not suprise if 'X' is needed.