Reviews for FateStay Night: Ultimate Master
gold crown dragon chapter 5 . 1/19/2020
Knowing some species of Alien are straight up planet busters. Im not suprise if 'X' is needed.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/17/2019
por favor actualiza, pon otra foto para la historia
Guest chapter 3 . 6/26/2019
It's good to know you also saw the similarities between way big and ultraman
OmegaUltima chapter 5 . 5/15/2019
"It will definitely be a shorter wait before the next chapter"

5 years later, readers: "Hmm..."

Seriously though, I hope that you're still alive and kicking out there somewhere, and that you'll eventually come back and continue/finish your stories
samuelalpha86 chapter 5 . 3/16/2019
True Assassin was summoned probably due to several factors. Sasaki Kojirou was a false servant due to his nature as a wraith, Hasan-I-Sabah were technically wraiths themselves and Avenger being summoned probably weakened the rules as well. Making it possible to bend the rules and summon True Assassin.
alwynonlinereading chapter 5 . 12/25/2018
Will there be any more chapters in the future cause this is really exciting
Mangoose chapter 5 . 11/13/2018
A shorter wait. I can't help but point out that it's been 5 years since the last update.
Mangoose chapter 2 . 11/13/2018
So much nostalgia, I'm crying right now. I love the action!
Mangoose chapter 1 . 11/13/2018
Kyaa! Avenger stuttered! How cute!

On a side note, though I feel that you have lost interest in this story, I still await the day you will update it once again.
ABS120 chapter 3 . 9/6/2018
And this is why you should never army taunt a Magu from the Age of the Gods who has an army of Dragon Tooth warriors at her disposial
ILikeFanfiction4296 chapter 5 . 7/21/2018
interesting fan fiction i hope this continues eventually
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 3 . 7/17/2018
Actually there is one other way that Way Big can kill Berserker. Way Big also has a very powerful beam attack that he can fire from his righrt arm by making a "L" shape with his forearms.
Fireblight9999 chapter 2 . 6/4/2018
Intresting story Ben and avanger Jeanne alter yoins the war great idea by the way fi you abandoned the story just write canceled or abandoned
Benfur chapter 5 . 4/3/2018
Are you going to continue this story
That one guy chapter 1 . 2/4/2018