Reviews for A Day of Dares
iwrotethissky chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
He smiled and she swore she heard an angel's chorus. "Enough with the dares. I was going to anyway."

Oh God, Im listening that angel's chorus. Marvelous, just M-A-R-V-E-L-O-U-S Iv. Now, to be honest I felt sorry for those flannel shirts, i kind of love the plaid ones.

keep writting girl.
NeverMessWithTeddyBears chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I ADORED THIS FANFIC AND IT IS DEFINITELY GOING ON MY FAVORITES. IF I WAS MARY MURPHY YOU WOULD HEAR ME SCREAM UNTIL EVERYONE IN MY HOUSE LOSE THEIR HEARING, AND I WOULD PUT IT ON THE HOT TAMALE TRAIN!
msfriday22 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Adorable!
Iluvenis chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Dearest Ivory, I wish for you to become Onyx once and for all!

Join the dark side (we have cookies!).

Other than that, I loved that Dan burned his flannel shirts, I wish he would've burnt his whole wardrobe, though :P

Much love, Oliv!
PB4ever chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
lol i believe the next kiss will def be even better...on the show

loved the fic
CalGrl93 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
This was so epic! Your DB stories perfectly showcase their adorable awesomeness! I can't help but grin like an idiot whenever I read them! Please continue to write more DB stories:D
jayley chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
awh, that was really cute! loved it
addisonkarev chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
OMG I loved this ! You write Dair like no one else it's amazing :)
SarahCullen4 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Sooooooooooo cute! I hope that is how the episode goes!
sweet-dreamrose chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
This is adorable, I love it!
kinseyjo chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
CANNOT WAIT for this ep tomorrow night. ahhhhhhhh. yay!
Clana621 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
haha i would love it if the episode happened this way! awesome one shot!
Dramadiva22p chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
loved it!
drifted-haiku chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This story is so utterly adorable that I hope the GG writers will do something similar to this down the line ) I still can't believe that Dan would burn his clothes. Lmao.
A True Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!

It's stories this this that make me wish there was a facebook instant like button on

this was so adorable! I want to write a oneshot for them... But I am worried it won't be on the same level as the rest of you amazing dair writers...

anyway, thanks for this!