Reviews for A Tainted Bond
jamuca chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
I liked the storyline a lot. However, I thought that this story was quickly-written and lacked details that would've made it a better story.
mechkiller chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
Very nice
Izzu chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I have to admit Your writing style did improve. I'll be looking forward to read the rest of the story.
GoldenShade chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
Respond to my last review - Would* Happen :/

Mason's just plain weird, pretty jealous also.
GoldenShade chapter 5 . 3/7/2011
I was right I guess :P

I wonder what will happen next..
GoldenShade chapter 4 . 3/7/2011
Now that was just Heroic. Can't believe you killed Soren! I guess that's a writer's job. "As writers, it is our job to create characters and do horrible things to them" He might come back to life if I believe the description. Nice Descriptions by the way :D
Chubs34 chapter 5 . 3/1/2011
You should take the "Complete" marker off. This story still has much potential left, and if you drop it, that's wasting it.

Though a bit shaky, the story shouldv'e stuck to Mason's story, with her trying to keep out of his rage, you may have just caught lightning in a bottle.

I'd rewrite it some, simply make the beginning a little less important, and mostly stick to either Soren's newfound powers, or Blythe and Mason's story. And if you do stick with the bond thing, then develop Mason a little more. Give him a backstory.

For Soren's newfound power, make it so that he needs it for another war or somthing, or hurts a loved one, or brings out a darker side to our beloved Barn Owl.

BTW: FIRST!