Reviews for Beneath the Trees, Where Nobody Sees
Luzith chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Wow, this is exceedingly sad D:
GenerationKing chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I don't know how many times I've read this story-! *grips at hair* It's so well written! I love your "Beneath the Trees" verse. I'm favoriting this masterpiece right now.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Oh God. This killed me. But I loved it. It's really, really good. xo
maipigen chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
oh god this seems brilliant gotta read that other storry now!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Rereading this series again.i think this is one of my favourite pieces of fic ever, very good character study!
romantiscue chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Have you considered writing a Dean POV as a companion piece to this one? Because the way Sam falls by folding all of the desires that made him Sam up and into himself when he decides to stay, becoming a hunter and nothing else, is something I'd really like to see from Dean's eyes too. Because we all know that Sam means the world to him, so I imagine it could be quite angsty and that you could write it beautifully.
pinklatent chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
This is why I maintain that Sam going to college was painful, but necessary.

He's detached, depressed, hollow. Like there's nothing in his life worth living for. He's given up. He lost that spark that made him Sam. Lost the fight, lost himself. And this is more painful that a few years of separation.

Great fic.
orange-8-hands chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Damn...great job with this
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Ok so I was searching for stories and found this and I just have to say, SO VERY VEEERRRY WELL WRITTEN. Sad, haunting, entrapped in the depression of Sam's lost ambitions and so well done. I am so interested to see what else you have written or what you may still write. Brilliant! Thanks for the look on the other side of the looking glass! Nicole.
Von chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Post-No fics are so rare. I love this one.
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This honestly unsettled me. Sam without dreams is...scary.
LectorElise chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I read this story a while back, but didn't review because I didn't have an account at the time. Figured I'd fix that. I really, really like this fic. You've got a deft touch with Sam's emotional life. Not melodramatic or overstated, but clearly present. Sam falls apart in front of you without he himself noticing, and it works. I've read the whole series, and it's some of the best writing I've ever seen. It's a crime this doesn't have more reviews. I've been recommending it to friends whenever I have the chance.
xcloudx chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Thank you so much for writing such an awesome story! You deserve a hug and a cookie and and and a billion dollars. lol
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Gosh but this was sad. A Sam without a dream or hope isn't really a Sam at all. You know it's bad when Dean tries to force a chick flick moment. I felt bad for both brothers. Sam for losing his dream and Dean for losing Sam one day at a time. Stanford really was best for Sam even if it hurt everybody. This just fortifies it all the more. Sam would have died had he stayed. Lovely story. I do love your way of writing!
Barranca chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
It felt really familiar, but desperation always tastes the same. I've read the other story you got your inspiration from, I really like this 'what if' - if only because it shows so much about what kind of human beings Sam and Dean and John are. In their world, not following your dreams is the norm. I couldn't help but be reminded of soulless Sam. Maybe it would be better if he were soulless, because he's obviously at the end of his tether and has already said goodbye to his life.