Reviews for Dark Side of the Hunt
Sphinxius chapter 9 . 4/13
So glad I found this story. Was truly a fantastic read! You captured all of the characters' voices and personalities and everything just perfectly. Awesome stuff. Will definitely have to read more of your stories.
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
cool solution for the call :) loving it!
Jily4 chapter 9 . 10/2/2013
Hi, I just re read your wonderful story! First time I was just a lurker, not leaving reviews, but now I realize that I need to leave reviews as THANKS! I love your writing! You write the boys beautifully and capture the bro moments we all love. I was glad to have Bobby and Cas make an appearance, also ! AND, your phone message fix was such a nice surprise, so needed by us fans, and well done! Thanks, again!
lexilynn07 chapter 9 . 9/29/2013
I just want you to know that your story is brilliant. I'm surprised that i failed to find it until today. The relationship you described between the brothers made me cry...And i want to ask the honor to translate your fic into Chinese and let more people know about it. I will credit you fully and link it back to your page. Thank you and waiting for your reply...
JaniceC678 chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
Wow! That was a brilliant, captivating story! LOVE the emotion and the pain and the love and ...and...everything about it just worked! You captured the guys so beautifully (no pun intended, LOL!) and having Bobby and Cas play a part just made it that much better. Great "message fix" too! WHY couldn't the show have given us that at some point?
thesunwillshineclear chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
The brotherly banter was probably my favorite part of this story :)
Tricksterity chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
Oh my Godtiss there are literally no words for this. It's beautiful, heartbreaking, and absolutely goddamn amazing. Seriously, this is one of the most beautiful fanfictions I've ever read, you captured their feelings so perfectly and I just wanna sob in a corner hugging my laptop with this. Good fuckin' job. :)
memyselfandi89 chapter 9 . 8/26/2011
This was fun. Lots of good Sammy whumping to be had (like he doesn't get enough lol). I like it :)
Sparkiebunny chapter 9 . 5/30/2011
Fantastic story! Loved it! :)
doyleshuny chapter 9 . 5/23/2011
AAWWWWWWWWWW I'm so glad that they got that whole voicemail thing taken care if. I just wish they would in the show. That was so good. I'm totally going to start checking out more of your stories!
doyleshuny chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
YAY! Even though we all now know about Cas I'm just glad that him and Bobby are there to save the boys and kick some ass! WHOO HOO!
doyleshuny chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
I REALLY wish that something would go right for our boys now! Poor Sammy is being tortured and Dean finally comes to save him and now they have Dean. I love the boys more then words can say but their luck just stinks! This is really well done!
doyleshuny chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
Well crap. Poor Sammy. That poor kid just can't buy himself a break. I wouldn't think Dean and Bobby would go in without some kind of a plan. Getting caught themselves won't save Dean's little brother. All I know is I want Dean and Bobby to rip those other "hunters" to bits. Then tear those bots to bits.
casammy chapter 9 . 5/22/2011
After seeing 6x22 I am surprising the cas that with his face of stone and without showing feelings was going and rescuing the boys, it hurt sammy of this form to the point of putting in danger his life or that remains emotional and mentally very unstable, it has done that cas seals his death sentence with dean
casammy chapter 9 . 5/22/2011
I am going to surprise this history, always I like a good history with a kidnapped sammy, very very injured person and dean to the rescue and taken care overprotective