Reviews for A Cage of a Different Kind
White Ithiliel chapter 8 . 7/27
The eye of Sauroman ?! Are you serious ? Did you tried to mix Sauron and Sarumane in one name ? The big eye was Sauron!s eye btw x)
itzel black chapter 23 . 7/23
These two last chapters were so sweet !
It's nice to see Legolas in his role as a father, as to Eowyn's fears are understandable because the life of an ordinary human is not as durable as a first born. But still she and Legolas are happy wiiii.
I wonder, could not you make a second part of this wonderful fic?
Lotrfn chapter 17 . 6/7
I had never even considered Legolas and Eowyn as a couple but you make it work so well! Thanks for this great story and for including Elladan and Elrohir!
imaginary-shadow chapter 23 . 1/29
I have read many LOTR stories but your's is one of the few that forced me to read till the end. It was absolutely amazing. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story.
Lotrlover chapter 18 . 1/10
Hi, I'm loving your story and have not been able to look away from the gripping tale of my favourite characters, that you have twisted in wonderful ways. I am a recent Legolas/Éowyn shipper and I was rather shocked by my wishes for the two to be together as I watched the movies for the 75th time. Thank you for the joy your writing has brought into my life,
Maia x
Aquary chapter 23 . 4/4/2015
Thank you...thank you...thank you...
Aquary chapter 18 . 4/4/2015
I love the tense and refusal from eomer and the elf king. It feels real, non will agree.
I leave another comment since i saw your notes about 'attack'. Indeed, the pairing is not tolkien, that is why we call it fanfic. Keep it up. Will finish this one and will take a peek other creation of yours. Love the pairing, the burden, the wedding ...
Aquary chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Sweet... I love the beginning. Will read more...
Freddie23 chapter 23 . 3/4/2015
I really liked your story. I've not read much Legolas Eowyn stuff but I liked the relationship and your writing.
I read with interest your reviews, especially your flames. I do not understand people who read fanfiction and then criticise if the story is not Canon. Why would you read the Lord of the rings on fan fiction? If you want to read the book then buy the book and stock to your Tolkien!
I'm pleased those awful reviews didn't put you off! Good for you too for keeping them on your reviews and not deleting.
Anyway, great story. Many thanks.
Freddie23
FritzyM4 chapter 23 . 1/6/2015
Loved this story so much! Most Legolas pairings end up seeming woefully implausible - but this one, to my (initial) astonishment, turned out to be perfectly natural!

You killed me with that part with Elrond at the very end...I ROARED with laughter and made everyone in the immediate vicinity jump at least three feet in the air! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
eye of sauron you mean if you are going to write a story make sure you know everything (not meant to offend just advising)
Guest chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
Oh God.. I'm never going to watch Lord of the Rings again with out remembering this fanfiction. ._.
earthdragon chapter 23 . 4/28/2014
This was certainly an imaginative story and - apart from spelling errors - very well written. I must admit to not been particularly keen on the pairing of Legolas and Eowyn - I think Arwen is a much better match. However, it is great to see Legolas being lucky in love (I wish Tolkien had given him an elleth to come home to in the book).

There is one burning issue I have with this story though; what about poor Faramir? He is a lovely guy who has been badly treated by both his father and his fiancé, who he genuinely loved. He was willing to be a father to the child she carried, yet he ended up being dumped. There was certainly no happy ending for him, just heart break. Again. If you do write a sequel, I hope that you give Faramir the happy ending he deserves.
Fanfic Judge chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Amazing i love it!
princesspooka chapter 23 . 1/16/2014
I really enjoyed this. It was very touching, ooc but I believe you covered that with the au tag, lol Do you plan to write more stories regarding this particular au? If so, I would love to read them! Eowyn/Legolas isn't my otp, but I enjoy branching out, so I'm very glad you've written them in a way that makes me interested to see where their life together goes.