Reviews for A Cage of a Different Kind
THIS IS THE BEST FANFICTION I HAVE EVER READ! You are very talented, I am so glad I READ this!️
SuicidalQueen chapter 18 . 4/27
Eowyn was perfect, thanking him for his horse and asking which one he would ride. And Legolas changing tactics but her driving him nuts all day-awesome! And I loved the end when he corrects her and tells her Ada on my language love.
SuicidalQueen chapter 5 . 4/26
I was so engrossed in the story I didn't realize your authors note started and thought, well it took a while to get that one done, was an odd but funny way to wrap up a sexcapade lol
SuicidalQueen chapter 2 . 4/26
The amount of gasping as I'm reading this chapter rivals that of a fish on land. I'm so glad I can find out what happens because that ending is perfect!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/22/2017
this story was amazing good job!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/5/2017
Sweet story, but I thought that gandalf hinted at Eowyn extending her life...
White Ithiliel chapter 8 . 7/27/2016
The eye of Sauroman ?! Are you serious ? Did you tried to mix Sauron and Sarumane in one name ? The big eye was Sauron!s eye btw x)
itzel black chapter 23 . 7/23/2016
These two last chapters were so sweet !
It's nice to see Legolas in his role as a father, as to Eowyn's fears are understandable because the life of an ordinary human is not as durable as a first born. But still she and Legolas are happy wiiii.
I wonder, could not you make a second part of this wonderful fic?
Lotrfn chapter 17 . 6/7/2016
I had never even considered Legolas and Eowyn as a couple but you make it work so well! Thanks for this great story and for including Elladan and Elrohir!
imaginary-shadow chapter 23 . 1/29/2016
I have read many LOTR stories but your's is one of the few that forced me to read till the end. It was absolutely amazing. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story.
Lotrlover chapter 18 . 1/10/2016
Hi, I'm loving your story and have not been able to look away from the gripping tale of my favourite characters, that you have twisted in wonderful ways. I am a recent Legolas/Éowyn shipper and I was rather shocked by my wishes for the two to be together as I watched the movies for the 75th time. Thank you for the joy your writing has brought into my life,
Maia x
Aquary chapter 23 . 4/4/2015
Thank you...thank you...thank you...
Aquary chapter 18 . 4/4/2015
I love the tense and refusal from eomer and the elf king. It feels real, non will agree.
I leave another comment since i saw your notes about 'attack'. Indeed, the pairing is not tolkien, that is why we call it fanfic. Keep it up. Will finish this one and will take a peek other creation of yours. Love the pairing, the burden, the wedding ...
Aquary chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Sweet... I love the beginning. Will read more...
Freddie23 chapter 23 . 3/4/2015
I really liked your story. I've not read much Legolas Eowyn stuff but I liked the relationship and your writing.
I read with interest your reviews, especially your flames. I do not understand people who read fanfiction and then criticise if the story is not Canon. Why would you read the Lord of the rings on fan fiction? If you want to read the book then buy the book and stock to your Tolkien!
I'm pleased those awful reviews didn't put you off! Good for you too for keeping them on your reviews and not deleting.
Anyway, great story. Many thanks.
Freddie23