Reviews for The Paperweight And The Journal
Takato the dreamer chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
aww, that was so sweet!
rrm chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Did Takato really ask to put Tama-kun on the phone? I'm both laughing and dawww'ing.

Also, Kenta "gaying it up" was really fun to read. Did I mention your fics always lift my mood?

Keep up the good job.
Kitsune Demon Girl chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Lol Jenkato cuteness x3

Tama-kun is funny and adorable, too. XD
CloudKitsune17 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Another great master piece from Ori X3

I was actually a little surprised by the Kenta liking Takato bits, how its not a common pairing-mentioned or otherwise-and I always was a sucker for many rare ships... XD But I'm REALLY glad that Kenta ended up happy in the end.

P.S... I'm wondering if I'm the PM person? If so, I did check my settings and fixed it to be enabled(again). For some odd reason it keeps switching off. _;
Riku Murasaki chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Yay! This was wonderful. Kenta happiness girly fanboy noises. Can't wait for the next one. -
Kohaku-Koneko chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I'm with AlphaWolf13. I too squeal with joy at evey new story. And I keeps me sane.

Oh, and I totaly want more Tama-kun. I love him.
AlphaWolf13 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I'm sorry, but that was pure genius! I'm such a fan. Really, every time I get an email that you have a new story posted, I actually squeal. You're so talented. I hope that I can have half as much talent as you some day. Continue writing, if not for your own personal entertainment, than for the sake of my sanity.

AlphaWolf14