Reviews for Tinted Tea
ArcaneAzaleas chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
I have to say this like my 5th or 6th time reading this story. And I still love it. I whish there was more like it. Keep up the good work.
Crimsonkitten92 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
i loved it, you only had one slip up of grammar but i could tell what you were saying and kept reading. your reading is fun and intriguing to see what happens and keeps you reading to the very end.
Writter'sblott chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I don't know what I like more the pairing or the plot.
compa16 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Giggle.. thud
Lita Snow chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Wow, spicy! I really love this. Very original, and I *love* the plot line of tea. That was really neat! Seriously, awesome job, I honestly love it!
BlewItUp chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Wow. Just wow. This is actually the first AxelXKairi story I read, and I love it! Its so sweet, and, admittedly, kinda stalkerish, but sweet all the same, how Axel does all of that just to get Kairi's attention. And I love how you made him chew cinnamon gum,it fits with his personality perfectly. I loved this story!
kairiheartprincess chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This is my favorite fanfiction...of all time. Honestly, I love it. It captures the characters perfectly! I've even been driven to attempt to cosplay some of the scenes from it I love your work!
KHloverxcyn chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
loved it loved it loved it!

sooooo cute and omg i was totally freakin out when i saw that you stopped it! your should write more fan fics like this, and if possible, longer because i LOVE your style of writing, and your stories are like some of the best i have read for the axe/kairi couples! thanks for uploading your awesome work! :)
MelodiousBandit chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
This is an awesome story. I love Axel/Kairi. It's true that there need to be more stories dedicated to them. I am hoping to see more from you. I love this story! :)
Fighter le Faye chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Oh my gosh, THANK YOU.

THANK YOU!

Thank you for reminding me why I love AkuKai. Seriously, it kinda simmered away with Birth By Sleep for, er, certain reasons (really the age difference I couldn't not notice -.-). But hell, I was wandering around and was desperately searching for something to hold my attention, and this story successfully did that! :D That doesn't happen often these days, so well done! Your style was easy to flow with and you did the twists right. A lot of people screw up present tense, but again, your style is great. No unrealisitc long thoughts in between the dialogue, thank gosh.

It's sad not many people like this ship. I cannot grasp the depths of my vocabulary atm to say exactly why it's so good. I'll just say it is still my KH guilty pleasure.

I was totally not expecting Axel getting all that tea JUST because of that. I don't blame Kairi for wondering WTF was his deal. And Kairi can have her fierce moments, e.g. dumping the tea on him. I'm you did that.

lol it's like Axel is almost indirectly stalking her. Or something. XD But now I will not think of tea the same way for a while lol.

Great story here! :D

-le faye
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
My first piece of writing posted since 09. Please don't kill me. I was browsing the KH section...and realized that we need more Axel Kairi stories. It's my favorite pair, and I don't even know why.

Disclaimer: I, of course, do not own Kingdom Hearts.

I sip at my un-sweetened green tea, nonchalantly turning the pages of a fashion magazine freshly swiped from its respective isle. Balancing myself carefully on hunched knees, I crab walk backwards, making sure the magazine doesn't slip in between my legs. Once I feel my back meet the wall, I plant my butt firmly on the floor and peer from behind the door. You'd think somebody would be looking for me, since I've been currently taking a break from work some (ten, twenty, probably even thirty) minutes earlier than my actual break time.

Oh, well, I'm not offended. Longer break time.

Tucking a strand of wine colored hair behind my ear, I lean back just as a pair of feet appear from around the corner into magazine isle. I sit up and squint, wondering if it's someone I should be concerned about...like my manager. But no. It's just another fellow employee. Specifically Olette, who moves swiftly past me with her full concentration channeled on a greasy mop.

To conceal myself, I pull the storage room door further backwards in front of my body. But, not noticing me whatsoever, Olette drags the mop in front of her with slow, careful steps, like she doesn't want her yellow sneakers to get wet. And no wonder. Not only do they look new, but they look really expensive.

It's not a bad way to go about mopping, but she could fall. I know. I've done it.

As if reading my mind, a guy appears from around the corner a few feet behind Olette, and, unaware of her presence, the man stares at a shelf of sports magazines with what looks to be a bored expression on his face. From what I can see, that is.

My vision is more pre-occupied by those prominent, flaming red spikes of his, sticking out all over his head like kindled splinters of magma. He's wearing black clothes, which makes his hair color and style pop all the more, and has two strange black dots on his face; one under each eye. I really don't know what the hell those things are...or what kind of hair gel he uses.

Olette continues her pace backwards, humming something and obviously absorbed in her mopping duties. This looks like a disaster in the making. I grin at the thought of a huge bowling pin knock-over consisting of Spiky guy, Olette, and her mop. But as their distance apart grows noticeably shorter, I start to realize that they might actually collide. Which is when I open my mouth to say something.

"Olette, watch it!"

My squeaky warning comes too late. Olette slams her back into the guy, and as she starts to turn around, the mop hits the poor guy square in the face, sending him backwards and her falling sideways while she's making a poor endeavor to catch herself. However, she fails, and flies into the-

Oh. He caught her.

I sit back down again, heart beating above normal, wondering when I'd even stood up in the first place. Watching from my corner, I see her lean off of him and brush his black hoodie off; the mop cast aside by a magazine rack. Her pitch grows higher and words spill out in her frenzy, although I can't hear specifically what she's saying. She's probably apologizing for bull-dozing him...tacking on unnecessary giggles and a hand on his long arm after said apologies.

I don't know if she knows him or not, but I don't believe so. He's never been here before, that I've seen, and already she looks positively enamored with the guy.

As he heads down another isle, Olette sighs and returns to her mopping with a dorky grin on her face. Rolling my eyes, I pull the same strand of hair out of my face and draw my legs to my chest, returning to my marked magazine page. It's a typical girl magazine: Eye shadow tips for small eyes, how to make brown eyes pop, what to do when you have a pimple...

"Reading anything interesting?" A deep voice intrudes.

I jump when the door suddenly pulls away from my corner, the magazine sliding off my lap as my eyes meet two orbs of liquid jade. Concealing my fascination for what turns out to be mere eyes, I stand up hurriedly and push the gray door forward so that it clicks closed.

"Oh, I-I was just... reading stuff." I mumble stupidly, trying unsuccessfully to edge my way past without bumping into him or hitting the wall. The guy spreads himself out plenty and comes up quite close, making it impossible for me to pass. He doesn't seem like he's going to move either, so, using better judgment, I elect to stay where I am.

Not like it's a choice.

With my face still angled downward, I can see from the hips down the zipper and bottom of his open hoodie, further down being his black jeans, with rips in several places, then black boots.

A smirk is audible in his tone. "Liking the view, girlie?"

That's when I blush and look up, and I so wish I didn't.

My heart thumps as acidic eyes burn into mine, his face so close that I can easily scan the rest of his features. Below facets of emerald irises, I see not black dots, but small, narrow black reverse-teardrops, and looking past the strange tattoos; a long, straight nose and a slight sneer resting upon curved lips follows, below the mouth being an angular jaw with a prominent, pointed chin. His neck is long, but not thin, and behind his neck and broad shoulders is a splay of vivid, vermillion hair molded into a lion's mane of spikes all over his head.

Somehow, despite such a unique style, he looks familiar.

"So..." He drawls, "Why are you all huddled back here?"

"Well..." I fumble for words, uncomfortable under his gaze from such a short distance away. This guy, with eyes of emerald, so beautiful and vivid...isn't he the guy who bumped into Olette?

"You masturbating and wanna be left alone or something?"

The audacity of that remark turns my cheeks hot. Alright, screw the beautiful eyes.

"What did you-?" I sputter, and then, collecting my wits, "How dare you?"

With a black, gloved finger, he pokes my forehead. "The question is, babe, how dare you?" Emphasis on the "you".

I despise pet names. "How dare I what?"

"Shouldn't you be doing that sort of thing at home in your room?" I must look confused, because he laughs.

Then I get it.

I slap his hand away in disgust. "I was reading a magazine, you jerk! Just who do you think you-"

"Well, if you ever need help with that..." The redhead interrupts, then trails off and smiles, this time putting heavy emphasis on the word "help". The sick bastard.

Wasting no time, I take my bottle and pour the remaining contents of the iced tea on his head, the empty container bouncing off of his spikes when I throw it. Sadly enough, it doesn't seem to even affect him...like him being drenched in tea happens on a daily basis. With a lopsided smile, he flicks his tongue out and licks at the tea dripping down the corner of his mouth, eyes glinting with what looks to be enjoyment

That does it.

"You're too kind for sharing a sip with me, princess." He smirks, leaning sideways onto the corner of shelving opposite the door.

It's kind of like..."

Seeing an opening in his blockade, I push past him, but not quick enough to miss the rest of his sentence.

"...Mouth to mouth."

I stop only for a moment, cheeks burning, before I increase my pace and choose to ignore the remark. Trying to ignore his husky laughter. Hurriedly, I head to the break room and snatch up my brown messenger bag, electing to leave early for the day. I won't even have to give my boss a fake excuse.

I truly feel sick.

My alarm clock rings at 8 am precisely, which I quickly silence by kissing it with my fist. Groaning, I lug myself out of bed, pulling back the light blue curtains before I have the chance to go back to sleep. The sunlight floods my room, making me squint.

Ugh. I slept terribly. I kept having dreams about how putting on green eye shadow made me masturbate.

Still in my night dress, I examine my bed head in the mirror that's contiguous to the window. My stupid hair was one part wave, another part flipped-out, and the third straight. Grabbing a heat protecting spray, I spritz it all over my head and get to work straightening the morning kinks out, wishing all the while that, for once, I could wake up with perfectly straight hair. An image of sharp red spikes passes through my mind, but I push it out as I set the straightener down and peel off my night dress, heading to the closet while doing so. Barely looking as I slip on my undergarments, I tug a pink tank top and blue jean shorts off the nearest hangers, endeavoring to distract myself. As I begin to work the clingy straps over my shoulders, my thoughts turn to an intruding, deep voice.

"Well, if you ever need help with that..."

Oh jeez, no him. Shaking my head and pulling on my bottoms, I head to the bathroom, slightly chilled as the pads of my feet touch the cold tile. Once quickly washing/moisturizing my face, I reach for my toothbrush just as a puzzling taste of green tea becomes tangible in my mouth.

The tea from...No.

Slathering the toothbrush in mint toothpaste, I brush furiously, as if scrubbing hard enough will rid myself of the imaginary taste in my mouth. Ugh, come to think of it, that guy might show up again.

"...Mouth to mouth."

I spit vehemently into the sink before wiping my chin and lips with a piece of tissue to remove the excess paste.

Curse my full-time job.

Heading downstairs with that disturbing realization, I grab an orange and dig my nails into the skin, peeling at my breakfast with murderous intent. My mother, who happens to be reading a gossip column at the table, quirks an eyebrow at my clenched fingers and mangled orange.

"Are you going to eat that, or make juice out of it?"

I sigh, leaning over to hug her good morning befo
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2011

Disclaimer: I, of course, do not own Kingdom Hearts.

Oh, well, I'm not offended. Longer break time.

"Olette, watch it!"

Oh. He caught her.

"Reading anything interesting?" A deep voice intrudes.

Not like it's a choice.

A smirk is audible in his tone. "Liking the view, girlie?"

That's when I blush and look up, and I so wish I didn't.

Somehow, despite such a unique style, he looks familiar.

"So..." He drawls, "Why are you all huddled back here?"

"You masturbating and wanna be left alone or something?"

"What did you-?" I sputter, and then, collecting my wits, "How dare you?"

I despise pet names. "How dare I what?"

Then I get it.

That does it.

It's kind of like..."

I truly feel sick.

"Well, if you ever need help with that..."

The tea from...No.

Curse my full-time job.

"Are you going to eat that, or make juice out of it?"

I sigh, leaning over to hug her good morning befo
kenokosan chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
awesome work mate! very well written!
Amelie L'Auteur chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
loved it! great storyline, and a satisfying ending... the whole grocery store setting made it seem a little out of place, but as a whole, it was FANTASTIC!
MadeiWrites chapter 1 . 2/27/2011