Reviews for The Dare Game
carlea chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
good story. peter was a real hard ass in this story. should have told how frank was dealt with
KashiEuroDrake chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
its great but i wish you make a part two some we can see how frank handle his spanking
rkv chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
awesome! I hope you write more of this stories
tinyinara chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This was fantastic, I would love to see some more White Collar stories from you :-)
vlwillis chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
"you two over grown elementary school students", what a good description of Neal! LOL Good story! You should write more!
chgkfdgfgfkjghjfy chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Good job I loved it!
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Really Neal shouldve known that he would be found men should have know.

JeanneZ84
patbor chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Good job! Is this really your first fic? You did a good job! I think this new character has a job keeping Neal in trouble. Are you going to write some more? I can just see more chapters forming in my brain.
flkdnhcunimjhfgdtyrs chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
poor Neal he probably wont be sitting comfortably any time soon! great little story
RunningOnCoffee chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I LOVE IT! This is PERFECT! Such loving family members, for both ex-cons. I would love to see what happens to Frank _
ficwriterjet chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Cute story. I liked that Neal had someone to get into trouble with. And I liked that Frank turned out to have the same kind of relationship with Houghs that Neal has with Peter.
pechika chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Well written, you could start a series
colakirk chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Great story. I loved it,especially the part where Peter sits down and talks about his dad and the paddle. I'd like to see a sequel where Neal and his new friend Frank get into more mischief.
kenziecaffrey chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Cute! Loved it!
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
For your first story this was great...there were a few errors (you need someone to look over your story before posting it) but overall it was a great story and I hope you will write another...Neal is always getting into trouble on the series so you should have plenty of materiel to work with..